Halloween party (2p!Fem!Italy x reader)

2p!Fem!Italy X Reader

Ever since you were young you wanted to be a Mafia wife. Yep, while all the other kids wanted to be doctors, lawyers or something of the sort, you wanted to be a Mafia wife. Well, to be fair you wanted to have a lot of money and have two Italian kids and name them after the Mario brothers, you didn't actually know what the Mafia was aside from rich Italians so you were sold. Actually, to be more specific you wanted to be a famous Mafia wife, which got harder after you figured out you were honestly the gayest piece of shit ever, because there's no famous lesbian mafia members so. Anyway, it was the weekend before Halloween (spoopy time) and there was of course going to be Halloween parties that you could go to even though no one invited you or wanted you there. Trust me, it's not because they hate it, it's just because they don't know who you are. You didn't really talk much in class and you didn't talk to the people from other schools either, but this year, you were going to change that. You were going to go to every party, starting with the wanna-be beauty guru from the private school down the road, Angela.

You kept trying to pull the skirt of your "pirate" costume down. The littlest amount of clothing would do nothing in a battle and to say it wasn't historically accurate was an understatement. But it was the only thing left in the store, seeing as how you bought your costume literally twenty minutes ago. It wasn't as bad as it could be though, honestly, all the other costumes for girls were just lingerie with animal ears. At least this one was closer to an outfit. The skirt was just really tiny and the top was really low. Anyway, when you got to Angela's house the door was wide open and the music was so loud you could hear it from down the street. You saw two drunk girls trying to support each other as they were walking down the street, presumably back home. You looked into your phone camera just to make sure one more time that you looked ok. You walked into the house and you saw probably the most beautiful girl you had ever seen standing in the corner looking at all the drunk people with the most disgusted look. She was perfect. Either that or you were just attracted to her because she was wearing a 50's mafia costume. 

"I think I just saw a girl fall off the table in the other room." You somehow forgot that you didn't like talking to people and managed to say that sentence to her. It actually wasn't a lie, some poor drunk girl dressed up as a slutty devil thought that stage diving into a crowd of other drunk people would end well for her. You felt bad for her honestly but it was actually really funny. Apparently the girl in the mafia costume thought it was funny too because she turned to you and gave you kind of a half-smirk and shook her head slightly. 

"She probably thought she was a leaf." Mafia-costume girl said and crossed her arms. You looked at her confused for a second. You were going to say "she's drunk, not high" but then again, these are a bunch of stupid, popular rich kids who would probably buy a truck full of drugs with their parents money. So you could see how that could be true. Hot mafia girl spoke up again "My name's Mariella, by the way."

After you introduced yourself as well, she suggested that the two of you find somewhere quieter and with less annoying people stuffed into the room, you agreed and the two of you went upstairs and into an all white room with a few pink decorations spread across the room. You had gotten too used to talking without thinking about every possible outcome and accidentally said that pink was the ugliest colour ever and that that room was making you feel sick. Mariella laughed in agreement with you and told you that it was her sister's room but she always welds her door shut before parties and it takes a bit to get the door back in use. Mariella sat down on the bed and gestured for you to sit in front of her. You did so and the two of you just stared at each other for a few seconds, it wasn't awkward at all for some reason. 

"Can I kiss you?" Mariella asked quietly, though she didn't wait for you to respond before she grabbed your face and slammed her lips onto your's. You wouldn't have said no anyway. Things escalated pretty quickly but ended quickly by the sound of Angela knocking on the door and shouting something about just getting new bed sheets. Mariella got up and put some clothes on before opening the door and arguing with her sister for a solid ten minutes. Mariella apologized for her sister ruining the mood and promised to continue another time, she then gave you her number and she walked back out, disappearing into the crowd again. Well, that was eventful enough for one party so you decided to go home. When you got home you put Mariella's name into your contacts and looked up how long you should wait before calling. You waited the appropriate days and called her. The two of you set up an official date, which was just watching horror movies at her house on halloween night. After that the two of you kept dating and you were known at her school as Mariella's public school girlfriend, which was fair because she was known as your private school girlfriend. All because of that whole mafia wife dream and the coincidence that she was wearing that costume, you went up to talk to her and you ended up with the best but also most psychotic girlfriend ever. 

A/N: Sorry if it's terrible, I'm just trying to get as many requests done as I can before I start getting homework

What do you mean it's too early for halloween?