Naps (Fem!Greece x reader)

Fem!Greece x reader

You knocked on the door to Harmonia's (Bruh. That sounds like a disease, but that's the only name I could find.) house. No answer.

She's probably asleep... You thought and took out the spare key she gave you. Is this being creepy? Probably....

You quietly opened the door and slipped inside. You closed the door after you and slipped the key back into your pocket. You quietly snuck past all the cats lying on the floor and into Harmonia's room. She was lying down on her bed with cats cuddling up to her.

Lucky! You thought, then almost laughed at how dumb it was that you were jealous of a cat. You managed to move some of the cats out of the way and take their place. You wrapped your arms around her.

Haha. She'd probably never let me do this if she was awake...

She shifted around slightly and wrapped one arm around you.

...she probably thinks I'm a cat...

"Hmm... I love you..." She mumbled in her sleep.

She's talking about cats. Definitely.

"Mmm... ________..."

What was that?! Oh. I'm sure it had nothing to do with what she said before... Well. I can at least try to go to sleep too...

Just as you closed your eyes, you felt her move. You opened your eyes and saw Harmonia 's face just a few inches from yours, green eyes staring into your (eye colour) ones.

"I'm so glad you decided to take a nap with me today, ________. Though what I have in mind doesn't involve much sleeping~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I tried updating stuff before this one, but it didn't work, so if it does work, it'll be updated. Thanks for not deleting the story from your library. I know I haven't updated in, like, forever.