Fabulous (fem!Denmark x reader)

Fem!Denmark x reader

You sighed as you were about to sit down on the couch, when you noticed that Marie was passed out, lying down on the couch. You giggled as you ran to go find a marker.

You found a sharpie and started drawing on her face. First a cat nose and whiskers, then a unibrow. You sighed as you thought of something else to draw. You smirked and wrote FABULOUS in huge letters on her fore head. You giggled and went to put the marker away.

After you put the marker away, you went to your room and got changed into your pyjamas.

You woke up the next morning and went into the bathroom to go brush your teeth. You looked in the mirror and saw that someone had written BEAUTIFUL on your forehead. You were so busy paying attention to the writing on your forehead, you didn't even notice someone sneak up behind you until they wrapped their arms around you.

"_____.... Is there something you want to tell me?" Marie whispered in your ear. You looked at the mirror again and saw that Marie was hugging you from behind.

"Nope. Something you want to tell me?"

"Yea. But I already wrote it on your forehead."

"You wrote this?!" You said pointing at your forehead. Marie nodded.

"Did you write on my face?"

"I couldn't help it. You're just too fabulous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry it's short.... And kind of stupid.

I have a new story on wattpad, it's called "a fangirl's big book of nope" it's basically all these moments that just make you go NOPE.