FOURTY

A few days had passed

A few days had passed. And within those days Olivia never left the Avengers Facility.  Peter had gone to school and told everyone what had "happened".

He told them that while they were out the two had walked by the construction of Delmar's. Olivia had misplaced her foot and stepped on an electrical wire that wasn't blocked off and she needed a while to heal.

The musical was now canceled until further notice because of the accident. For that Olivia was thankful. She didn't really have the strength or the energy to do anything of that sort. And she kinda wanted to step down for the role all together.

Every night was another dream. Always the same one, it never changed. And every time Olivia would scream herself awake. Tony would have to come into the room just to get her to stop. It took forever, but Tony didn't mind it.

All the man wanted to do was figure out what the dreams meant. And from the rundown Olivia gave Tony. It sounded like she was attacked. And Peter thought the same from the first hand experience.

Tony thought it would be better for Olivia to stay at the Facility just in case if the person ever tried to attack again. The billionaire searched desperately for the man who attacked Olivia.

He somehow felt as though it was somehow his fault. Maybe if he never brought her out of the shadows someone wouldn't be tormenting her mind.

It was a thin line. He gave her better living conditions, but what if he made her actual life so much worse. Tony had all the money in the world, but he still went through hell and back because of it.

He wanted to protect the girl. Tony didn't know why, but he saw himself in her. Just like he did with peter. He cared for the two kids deeply. And his life would fall apart if anything happened to either of them.

"I don't know what it could be," Olivia sighed, taking a sip of her hot chocolate and staring at the window.

It was storming outside. The dark storm clouds provided Olivia with much comfort. She loved the darkness of it. And she loved the sound of the thunder rolling and the pitter patter of the rain beating against the window. She adored the fog around the corners of the glass. She would always draw smiley faces on the steam.

Olivia was dressed comfortably in a white t-shirt that was cut into a crop top. And she paired it with some black fuzzy sweat pants. Her hair was balled on top of her head into a messy bun. Her small pink hair framing her face.

Tony was in some jeans and a plain black t-shirt with a black jacket over it. It was the normal thing for him to wear. Olivia had realized this over the course of the days.

"Perhaps you know him," Vision spoke, walking through the wall.

Tony let out a sigh, "What did we talk about? You gotta knock buddy. You're gonna scare her half to death one day."