THIRTY FIVE

Three months went by a lot faster than Olivia could have ever imagined

Three months went by a lot faster than Olivia could have ever imagined. It actually wasn't that much different than her normal routine. She went to dance practice, stayed after school for Decathlon practice, went home, and then repeat. Olivia did however decide to audition for the school musical, and she may or may not have forced Peter to audition once she heard him sing.

Peter on the other hand had a really hard time. He was constantly bored whenever he wanted to go out and save people. He still kept his suit in his backpack, and even got Olivia to make a habit of doing it as well. It always killed him to tell Ned that he still couldn't come over for a movie marathon.

But soon enough the torture of being grounded was over, and they had learned their lesson about keeping secrets from May Parker.

The day they got ungrounded, Olivia woke up to the sound of her alarm. She instantly got up and dressed, throwing on a pair of combat boots, a pink and white checkered miniskirt, and a black shirt to match.

She grabbed her backpack and opened up her apartment door. And sure enough there was Peter Parker. A smile was plastered on his face.

"Guess what today is," He greeted.

Olivia flashed a smile, "Let's see, first we are officially ungrounded by your aunt, and we get to see what parts we got casted as in the musical, oh, and I finally get to know about this mystery date."

"Exactly," Peter smiled, "After school, I get to do things properly."

"I still have no idea what you mean by that," Olivia laughed, grabbing Peter's hand and lacing her fingers with his.

"You will find out," Peter teased, a smirk finding its way to his lips.

Olivia gave him a look and rolled her eyes. The two headed to school, excitement starting to take over. Olivia was extremely excited to find out who she would be playing in the school musical.

The Heathers is the show that they would be putting on. Olivia adored the movie and the musical, so she tried out for multiple roles. Peter on the other hand just tried out for anyone; he wasn't the most excited about it, but Olivia pleaded with him to do it for her. Of course he couldn't say no to her, so Peter did in fact try out.

When they got to school, Olivia could see the crowd forming at the poster. She began to run towards it and push her way through the group of people, pulling Peter along.

Her eyes landed on the sheet of paper and began scanning the list. Happiness filled her heart when she saw her name next to Veronica Sawyer, the leading woman of the entire show.

Betty has gotten the role of Heather Chandler, the queen bee of the school. MJ, you surprisingly also auditioned, was casted as Heather McNamara, the right hand girl of the Heathers. Cindy Moon had gotten the part of Heather Duke, the one that typically got on Heather Chandler's nerves.

Flash Thompson was casted as Ram, which was very fitting considering that Ram was a uptight football player. Tiny Mckeever was to play Kurt, Ram's best friend.

Sally Avril was to play Martha Dunnstock, Veronica's best friend before she got in with the Heathers. Ned was to be Veronica's father in the show; which was amazing for him because it's what he wanted.

And then Olivia finally got to Peter's name. It was next to the character Jason Dean. Better known as JD. He is Veronica's boyfriend before he went crazy and started killing everyone.

"We're the leads," Olivia told Peter, a bright smile on her face.

Peter's eyes went wide, "No way."

"I'm serious. I'm Veronica Sawyer and your JD," Olivia replied, "This is awesome."

"Really?" Peter asked, worry spreading over his face.

"Yes, Pete. We get to be like Bonnie and Clyde, that is until my character turns on yours," Olivia stated.

Peter looked down at the floor, obviously something was wrong. Olivia's face fell and her smile faded away. She then walked Peter away from the crowd and into an empty classroom.

Once the door was shut she looked at him, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," Peter answered.

"Liar. You know you don't have to do the musical if you don't want to," Olivia replied, "All I wanted was for you to try out."

Peter gave a shrug, "It's not that I don't want to do it."

"Then what is it? You can talk to me," Olivia said, taking both of his hands in hers.

"I know," Peter sighed, "I want to do the musical, but I'm terrified that people will laugh at me."

"Why wound they laugh? You can sing, that's the whole reason why I wanted you to try out," Olivia stated.

Peter gave another shrug, "Because the entire school isn't going to want to see Penis Parker up on stage."

Olivia felt her heart break a little. She absolutely hated that nickname. Peter would often be called that and Olivia would always yell at whoever said it. But, it still would get to Peter.

She pulled him into a hug, "Well, I think people are going to want to see Peter Parker up on that stage. Because that's who I see."

"I don't know," Peter sighed, holding tightly onto the hug.

"Well, I do. And I will person kick anyone's ass who has something to say about my Boo Thang," Olivia replied.

Peter then gave her a weird look, "Boo Thang?"

"Yeah, because we obviously are are thing even though we're not officially dating," Olivia laughed, "I just realized how complicated our relationship is."

"It won't be that complicated after tonight," Peter smirked.

"You know, sometimes I wonder what you're thinking," Olivia informed, raising and eyebrow.

Peter gave Olivia a small kiss on the forehead, "That's a good thing. Gotta keep me straight."

"So without me you probably would have blown up the school by now?" Olivia asked, knowing she was making a reference.

"Probably, from going crazy," Peter laughed, "But I think we should head to class before we start killing people."

"So you're gonna do the musical?" Olivia asked, her eyes brightening.

Peter nodded his head, "Yeah, I think I will."