TWO

Olivia stared out of the window of the moving limousine, listening to the humming sound of the engine

Olivia stared out of the window of the moving limousine, listening to the humming sound of the engine. She was on her way to a private plane that was owned by none other than Tony Stark.

The last twenty-four hours had been a wild ride for Olivia already, and her life has changed immensely. The billionaire that recruited her had shown her nothing but luxury in the time they had met.

It was weird for Olivia; she wasn't used to this kind of treatment. It had always been her living in her abandoned building, painting the streets of New York with her art, and then scrounging for money in order to buy food for the day. Never in her life has she experienced what she was going through now.

She was living the life of a rich person, but she never once took it for granted. Tony had been spoiling her since the moment she agreed to help him. However, she never took advantage of his kindness. Olivia would only take and use what she needed, because she didn't want to end up owing him. Even though she was on her way to Germany to help capture a Super Soldier.

The car ride had been silent the whole time, and the driver never once made an effort to start a conversation. Which suited Olivia fine, because she was more focused on what was going to happen once she made it to the plane. And eventually she arrived at her destination.

Once the car stopped, Olivia got out and stared at the plane. It was huge and white, and it looked incredibly expensive. The girl let out a nervous breath as she watched her luggage be carried onto the plane. The man who had been driving her then gave a silent nod and climbed back into his car, leaving Olivia alone.

She then made her way onto the plane, and it was even nicer on the inside than it was on the outside. There were multiple white leather seats on both sides of the plane, and there were clean wooden tables between certain chairs. And to top it all off, there was no pilot.

Olivia began to walk deeper into the plane, mesmerized by everything that was going on. She made it to the back of the plane before she heard footsteps. Turning invisible, Olivia looked at the entrance of the plane and waited.

A few seconds went by and a man in a black suit boarded the plane, followed by a boy in a white t-shirt and jeans. The man's face fell as he looked around, "That's weird. The girl was supposed to be here by now."

At those words Olivia made herself visible, figuring that this must be the security Tony told her about, and he went by the name of Happy Hogan. Even though he looked the opposite of his name. A frightened yelp came from the man as she appeared.

"Oh, God," Happy breathed as he clutched his chest, "What in the world are you doing?"

"Didn't know who you were," the girl replied, crossing her arms and giving a smirk.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," Happy warned.

Olivia gave a sarcastic solute, "Sir, yes, Sir."

"Wow," the boy whispered, impressed by her ability.

Olivia gave a smile at the astonished look on the boy's face. He had brown hair, with brown eyes to match, he was taller than Olivia by a few inches. He seemed to be recording everything, and he looked as if he was having the time of his life.

She walked by the two and then sat down, never taking her eyes off the boy, "You like my party trick?"

"I- Uh... Yeah, it's- it's cool," the boy stuttered as he sat down across from Happy.

"Is that where you're gonna sit?" Happy questioned, an annoyed look on his face.

The boy gave a nod, "Yeah."

"This is your first time on a private plane?" the man asked next.

"My first time one any plane," the boy answered honestly, making Olivia glad that she wasn't the only one who had never been on a plane before.

Happy then gave a grunt and stood up. He walked to the other side of the plane and took a seat. Olivia could tell that he was trying to put as much distance as he could between himself and the two teenagers on the plane with him.

Olivia then took the seat that Happy had been sitting in. Making it to where she was sitting directly across from the boy.

"I'm Olivia Heart," the girl introduced as she held out her hand.

The boy nervously shook her hand as he gave his name, "I'm P-Peter... Peter Parker."

Peter was incredibly nervous and Olivia could see it instantly. Right away he seemed like an open book when it came to his emotions. Which settled the nerves that Olivia had; she was glad that someone around her age was going through the same thing she was.

"So you must be the infamous Spider-Man," Olivia smiled, leaning back in her chair.

"Oh, yeah. That's me," he replied, "What's your other name?"

Olivia thought about the question for a second. She had never saw herself as a hero, and it never occurred to her that she would need another name.

"Chameleon," the girl answered, settling on the name fairly quickly.

She felt that it suited her. After all she could blend into any background just like a chameleon can. And Olivia always liked those animals.

Peter nodded his head, "That's a cool name. I mean... it makes sense."

"Good because I just thought of it now," the girl confessed, "Now, where exactly did Bossman pick you up from?"

"My apartment. What about you?" Peter replied, giving the girl a nervous smile.

"The streets," Olivia answered honestly.

She wasn't ashamed about where she came from. It was what she wanted. Olivia would rather live on the streets than go back into foster care. Hell, Olivia would rather die than to go back into the horrid system.

Peter's face fell at her answer, clearly worried. The facial response made Olivia let out a laugh.

"Oh, don't be so shocked. It's not that big of a deal," she shrugged.

"Do you not have parents?" he asked.

The girl shook her head, "Nope. I don't even know their names."

The boy had a flicker of sadness i'm his eyes as he heard that answer, "It's okay. My parents died when I was young too, and a while ago I lost my uncle. So now it's just me and my aunt."

"Well, it's looks like we have a lot in common, Spidey," Olivia smiled.

The plane then started to make noises and Peter began to grow nervous again, which made Olivia laugh.

"Should it... should it be... should it be making that noise?" He questioned as he gripped the seat right, still recording everything.

Olivia let out a nervous breath as the plane then took off, which signaled the actual start of the adventure of a lifetime.