ONE

The wind whipped around Olivia's baby pink and light brown hair as she sprinted through the streets of New York

The wind whipped around Olivia's baby pink and light brown hair as she sprinted through the streets of New York. Making her way through alleys. She could hear shouts coming from behind her, consisting of telling her to stop or telling other people to stop her.

Olivia smiled to herself as she weaved her way through the crowded streets, knowing every path she should take in order to escape the officer that was chasing her down.

She clutched her camera tight in her hand, not wanting to lose the only thing she cared for. Olivia shouted apologies to all the people she crashed into in her attempt to out run the police.

This was the third time this week that she has had to run away from the cops. The whole reason why she was running was because she had been painting graffiti on a wall, and when she started to take pictures of her latest work, the cop that was after her caught her red handed.

So, Olivia ran just like she had the last two times. It was exciting to her, Olivia loved to feel the adrenaline flow through her veins as she escaped. Olivia was used to running; it was something that she had done most of her life. However, there was always the risks that if she was caught then she would be sent back to foster care.

The fifteen year-old hated that system, and for a year now she has been on her own never wanting to go back. It was hard living on the streets of New York alone, but it was way better than being trapped in a building where she felt herself being suffocated.

Olivia then dashed down an empty alley, but then she realized that it was a dead end. She instantly turned herself invisible, because she knew that there was no time to run out of the alley without being caught.

The officer then ran into the alley that Olivia was hidden in. He looked around for a few seconds, and in that time Olivia studied the man in front of her. He was taller than Olivia, then again everyone was. He also had a brown mustache that matched his bushy eyebrows. The cop soon realized that no one was in the alley, and he turned around and ran away.

The girl felt her body relax as she became visible again. Olivia let out a nervous breath as she laughed to herself and crept out of the alley. She then began to walk the opposite direction of the cop, wanting to head back to her home.

It wasn't a house, nor was it an apartment or hotel room. No, the street girl lived in an abandoned building. It was up for sale, but no one in the world wanted to buy it. So Olivia lived there. It wasn't the best, but it was all she could ask for. And it was far better than those wretched foster care homes that she lived in.

Olivia began to climb up the fire escape as she had done millions of times. She liked to live up high, that way she could have many ways to escape if someone ever found her.

However, it was the last thing she had expected that would happen. But, when Olivia saw a man sitting in the old lounge chair, she felt her heart stop. It was Tony Stark. One of the smartest, and richest, people on the planet. Iron Man himself sitting in her broken chair.

She almost turned around and dashed back out the window, but then he stood up.

"Don't go disappearing on me now," he spoke. A smirk played on his lips as he circled around the room, "How do you do that, by the way? And how did you gain that talent?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," Olivia tried, however she knew that her ability was now out in the open.

Tony Stark gave a small shake of his head, "Come on, Olivia, I know you're smarter than that. I looked into your records. Very intelligent, high IQ, bright future ahead of you."

"There was no future for me," Olivia cut in, her tone growing hard.

"And there is one for you here? In this abandoned building?" the billionaire asked, facing Olivia and crossing his arms.

The girl looked down at the floor and stared at her shoes, "Maybe."

"Maybe is right. But I can tell you that you're not gonna have one if you keep breaking the law," he stated, "That's why I tracked you down."

"Is this some type of charity case? Because if it is then I don't want it," Olivia informed, leaning against the windowsill.

Tony shook his head, "Not at all. I just need your help, and in return I can help you have a better future."

The girl narrowed her eyes at the man in front of her, "Help you with what exactly?"

"Bring in some people," Tony answered, "Captain America has gone rogue and I only have a limited amount of time to bring him in."

"And how could I possibly help you with that?" Olivia questioned, taking off her camera and setting it down next to her.

"Because he will never see you coming, literally," the man replied, "You like taking pictures?"

Olivia then looked back down at her camera, smiling to herself as she answered, "I love being able to live in the moment and then capture it when I can."

"Understandable... So what do you say? Wanna help out Iron Man?" Tony asked, giving the girl a pleading look.

A few moments of silence went by as Olivia thought about her answer. On one hand she had no idea what she was getting into, but one of the most famous men in the world had taken notice to her.

"Where are we going?" Olivia questioned, and at the same time she gave her answer.

"Germany," the billionaire answered, "You wouldn't have a passport would you?"

The girl shook her head, "Mr. Stark, I don't even have my birth certificate."

"That's okay. I can get all of that sorted out tonight," He stated, walking over to the door, "Let's go, Cheshire. You can meet the boy tomorrow."

"The boy?" Olivia asked, standing up and completely ignoring the nickname that she had been given.

Tony gave a nod, "Yep. The Spider-Man. He's around your age, if you can believe it."

Olivia's mouth dropped open at the mention of the local hero. He had been around for about six months, swinging around and saving people in red and blue pajamas. Olivia only ever had one encounter with Spider-Man.

A couple of months ago she had been spray painting high up on a building. Olivia had ended up misplacing her foot and fell of the ledge. For a split second she thought she was going to die, but then Spider-Man swung in and caught her midair. He saved her life, and ever since then Olivia thought she owed something to the masked hero. And she hated owing people.

The billionaire then walked out of the door, snapping Olivia out of her thoughts and leaving her dumbfounded at what just happened. But then she grabbed her camera and stuffed it into her backpack, which was the only other thing of importance to her, and rushed out of the door. Excitement flooding through her veins.