SIX

"Holy shit!" Peter yelled as Olivia sprinted towards him

"Okay, tiny dude is big now," Rhodey stated, "He's big now."

Olivia gave a look to Peter and then saw the phone on the concrete. She tilted her head to the side, "Have you been recording?"

"Maybe," Peter answered, giving a small shrug.

"Oh, you are such a dork," Olivia laughed as she took off running again, this time heading towards the giant as she turned invisible.

Tony then flew by as he spoke, "Give me back my Rhodey."

Sam Wilson, who was known as the Falcon, the came crashing into Tony. Kicking him in the chest. The giant then threw Rhodey, which sent him flying straight for a plane.

Olivia was now under the man's huge feet as she looked up and watched Rhodey fly by. Then she saw Peter running up a ramp.

"I got him!" Spider-Man informed as he shot out a web that attached to War Machine.

Peter then slammed his feet into the window of a white truck, slowing down Rhodey enough to where he didn't hit the plane and could turn around and fly back into the fight.

A giant foot then moved and Olivia jumped out of the way. The man above her kicked a shuttle bus towards T'Challa, but luckily Vision slammed his body into it and caused it to be cut in half as if it was a piece of bread. 

Olivia's eyes widened as she saw the giant rip a wing off a plane and start to toss it in the direction of Tony. The girl then stuck out her hands and created a force field around herself, and then she tried something new.

Not knowing if it was going to work or not, Olivia then pushed her hands outward. And miraculously, what she hoped would happened worked. It gave a a jolt which in turn caused the giant leg in front of her to rock.

He ending up dropping the plane wing and flames went everywhere. But, it had missed Tony, and that was all Olivia was trying to do.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose?" Tony asked as he flew after the Falcon, "I'm open to suggestions."

"Uh I just did something new that kinda helped you out, but I don't think it was shocking or fantastic," Olivia supplied, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

The giant above Olivia then took another step, this time his intention was to block T'Challa, who Olivia noticed was going after Steve Rogers and James Barnes, the Winter Solider and the other man that they were after.

"You wanna get to them," the man spoke, "You gotta go through me."

T'Challa then took off running as the huge man swept his foot across the crates that the prince was standing on.

Olivia then made herself visible and shouted, "Hey you giant asshole!"

The giant man in red then looked at the girl and began to reach a hand out towards her as she stood in front of T'Challa, who was on the ground.

She put her new found force field up in front of her, preparing to block the hand that was coming their way. Missiles then began to hit the giant as War Machine shot them at the man. Rhodey flew by with Spider-Man hanging of him by a web.

Peter shot out another web and attached himself onto the big guy's arm, swinging around it and kicking him in the face with both feet.

Olivia held up her shield as Clint Barton started to fire arrows at her and T'Challa. The girl looked back at the prince who was now on his feet, "Wanna take him?"

Black Panther then gave a swift nod as he took off running towards the man with the bow. Olivia turned herself invisible once more as she took off running the opposite direction. In the direction on the Scarlet Witch.

Her real name was Wanda Maximoff, and she was currently throwing cars at Rhodey, which was stopping him from reaching Steve and James.

Olivia reached the woman fairly quickly and in one swift motion she brought the witch to the ground and took off running once more. The girl revealed herself for a quick second as she gave a small wave, and then she became unseen again a second later.

The girl then saw Peter be flung off by the giant man when he tried to swing on his hand. Olivia sprinted off after him and right before he made impact with the ground, she stuck out her hands and created another shield, which softened the landing.

Peter looked up at the girl as she showed herself, "Thanks."

"Now we're even," she replied as she held out her hand.

He took it and stood up. Peter looked at the girl for a second and his eyes narrowed, but then he looked away and swung away.

A few seconds later he was on top of a plane as the giant man swung an arm at him. The boy shot out another web as he spoke, "Hey, guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?"

"No," Olivia answered, dodging a giant foot that was coming her way.

"What? How have you never seen that movie?" Peter asked in disbelief, "Everyone has seen that movie."

Olivia gave an eye roll as she made a force field come up, which blocked a crate that was flying at her head, "Not this chick."

"Jesus, Tony," Rhodey huffed, "How old are these guys?"

"I don't know, I didn't carbon-date them. They're on the young side," Tony answered, annoyance in his voice.

Peter the landed on the ground next to Olivia for a split second, but then he was back in the air, stringing a web around the giants feet.

"You know that part," Spider-Man started, "On the snow planet... With the walking thingies?"

"Maybe the kid's onto something," Tony stated as he flew by.

Olivia began to back up as she heard Rhodey say, "High now, Tony. Go high."

Both of the men in iron then shot up into the air with outstretched arms. They both then punched the giant guy from under his chin. Which caused him to go tumbling to the ground.

"Yes!" Peter laughed as he gave a thumbs up, "That was awesome."

A giant hand the crashed into Spider-Man, and that sent him flying into a bunch of crates. Olivia went to run after him, but couldn't make it over the giant body that was now on the ground.

However, the man the shrunk to a normal size, causing Olivia to stop running and look at his now uncovered face.

"Does anyone have any orange slices?" the man asked, looking up at the girl, "Nice hair, girl I don't know."

Olivia tilted her head to the side, "Thanks, guy I don't know."

"Scott Lang or Ant-Man," he huffed, still not getting up from where he was laying

"Not gonna tell you my real name so Chameleon," the girl stated as she stepped over him, "Nice to meet you Scott."

She then took off running wanting to get to Peter in order to make sure that he was alright, just as he had done for her.