TWENTY FIVE

A web shout out and stuck Aaron Davis' hand to the trunk of his car

A web shout out and stuck Aaron Davis' hand to the trunk of his car. Alerting the man that someone was with him.

"Remember me?" Peter asked, his voice extremely deep, "I need information. You're gonna give it to me now."

"All right, chill," Aaron spoke, taken aback.

"Come on!" Peter yelled trying to sound intimidating.

Aaron cocked his head to the side, "What happened to your voice?"

"What do you mean, what happened to my voice?" Peter questioned.

"I heard you on the bridge," Aaron stated, "I know what a girl sound like."

"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy. I mean, I'm... I'm a man." Peter replied, sounding offended.

Aaron shook his head, "I don't care what you are, a boy, a girl-"

"I'm not a girl! I'm a man," Peter yelled, "Come on man, look, who is selling these weapons? I need to know. Give me names or else."

Aaron then slammed his trunk shut, causing a loud bang to erupt in the empty garage. Peter jumped back a few feet in surprise at the sudden loud noise.

Olivia, who was sitting on top of the car finally made herself visible, "You know, so far we haven't gotten anywhere."

The man they were supposed to be interrogating let out a yell, "Who the hell are you?"

"Chameleon," Olivia spoke, "I'm supposed to be learning something."

"You ain't ever done this before, huh?" Aaron asked, looking back and forth between the two heroes.

"Deactivate interrogation mode," Peter sighed, his voice quickly returning to normal, "Look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't just be out on the streets. Look one of them can just cut Delmar's bodega in half."

"You know Delmar's?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, best sandwiches in Queens," Peter answered.

"Sub Haven is pretty good," Aaron stated.

Olivia shook her head, "Too much bread."

"I like bread," Aaron argued, looking at Olivia.

Peter then began to walk away, yelling at himself in a low tone that made Olivia's heart start to hurt.

"Come on man," Olivia pleaded, getting the conversation back on topic.

Aaron gave Olivia a half smile, "The other night, your friend told that dude, 'If you're gonna shoot somebody, shoot me.' That's pretty ballsy. I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who live here."

"Who are these guys," Olivia asked, "What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?"

Peter then began to walk back to the two as Aaron answered, "Other than he is a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is, or where he is."

Peter let out a huge sigh as he leaned against the car. Olivia ignored the sigh as she continued to look at Aaron.

"I do know where he's gonna be," Aaron finally said.

Spider-Man then began to happily skip away, "Yes! Yes, Thank-"

"Hey, hey, hey. He didn't tell us where. We don't have a location," Olivia called out.

He then came running back, "Right. Of course, my bad. Silly. Just... Yeah where is it?"

"Can I give you some advice?" Aaron asked.

Peter and Olivia both nodded their heads in response.

"You gotta get better at this part of the job," Aaron stated, his voice sounding sincere.

"I don't understand," Peter replied, leaning on the car, "I'm intimidating."

"So far the lady has you beat," Aaron informed, "Staten Island Ferry. Eleven."

"Oh that's soon," Olivia stated, hopping of the car with the help of Peter.

The two then began to walk away. Peter then turned around, "Hey, that's gonna dissolve in two hours!"

"No, no, no. Come fix this," Aaron huffed, pointing at his webbed up hand.

"Two hours!" Olivia yelled back, "You deserve that!"

"I got ice cream in here," Aaron replied.

"You deserve that! You're a criminal, bye Mr. Criminal!" Peter yelled, starting to fully run away.

He latched onto Olivia's arm as he led her out of the parking garage. Peter then wrapped his arm around Olivia and started to swing away.

She felt the wind hit her face for a few seconds until she felt her feet land on top of a building.

"A warning would have been a little nice, Pete," Olivia huffed.

"Sorry," Peter apologized, "I just got a little excited."

"Because we finally have some useful information," Olivia agreed.

Peter nodded his head, "Yeah thanks to you."

Olivia gave a shrug, "What can I say we're a team."

"A tag team," Peter agreed, the eyes of his mask growing wide, most likely from a smile.

"A match made in heaven if you will," Olivia laughed as she started to wave her head up to the sky.

"I'm starting to think I should make you my full time partner," Peter stated.

Olivia then let out a huff, "You mean I wasn't already. Peter Parker, I have to say, that I am mortified and offended."

"Of course you're my parter," Peter laughed, "You're my only partner for life."

At those words Olivia felt her heart rate increase. She knew that he meant in a fighting crime way, but her mind couldn't help but wander over to live partners.

It always seemed to happen, Peter would say something harmless and Olivia's mind would wander until it caused her heart to hurt. Because in her mind she could never get what she wanted.

And looking at Peter in his Spider-Man suit, the both of them about to do something extremely dangerous, she just wanted to say those three works. I like you. It wasn't that hard, but for some reason those words always got stuck in her throat.

"You're damn right," Olivia finally stated, after a few moments of awkward silence.

Peter's held tilted to the side as he watched Olivia walk to the edge of the building and look out.

She started at the water, looking at the boats that were afloat. Those three little words lingering in her brain.

But, she turned and looked at Peter, "Let's go get this Vulture."