TWENTY SIX

Standing next to the tall orange pole of the boat, Olivia listened in on the conversation that was going on around her

Standing next to the tall orange pole of the boat, Olivia listened in on the conversation that was going on around her. Of course, no one could see her.

Peter was perched up on top of the boat, using Karen, his computer system, to listen in on the same conversation.

"White pick up truck," a muscular man with a gauntlet on his arm state.

The man that was standing next to Olivia was tan and had no hair, but a scorpion tattoo was visible in his neck. He gave an Asian man a simple nod.

Olivia followed the Asian man back into the garage of the boat. Sure enough a white pickup truck was there with a white man, that had a scruffy beard and wore a baseball cap, sitting in the drivers seat.

Peter's tiny spider drone was flying above Olivia, recording everything that was happening and showing Peter what she was seeing.

The Asian man followed the baseball cap guy to the bed of the truck and lifted up a wooden box. Inside were many different kinds of dangerous weapons. And Olivia knew that they had caught them all red handed.

Olivia then heard a huge commotion coming from where she was previously standing, Peter had jumped down and snatched away a pair of keys from the guy with the gauntlet.

A fight then ensued between the criminals and Peter. The man in the baseball cap then began to sprint towards the commotion, but before he could even get close enough to Peter a web grenade was launched and stuck the man to the wall.

Olivia then became visible as the Asian man stared. She came up behind him, swiftly knocking him off of his feet by dropping to the floor and using her leg to hit his feet.

The man reached for his gun, but Olivia quickly got on top of him and gave a quick punch to the face. Which surprisingly to Olivia, knocked him out cold.

The girl then stood up, a bright smile on her face. For a split second she was glad that she had done something important to help, even if it was a small thing.

However, the tiny moment of joy quickly went away when a group of FBI Agents started to point guns at Peter. His arms instantly went into the air, waving them around to the Agents.

Worry began to fill Olivia, but then she heard the metal clanking. It came from directly behind her, from a white van. Her blood ran cold as dark, metal winds struck out from the bus.

The Vulture then shot out of the van, leaving it in pieces. Olivia could hear Peter yelling for her to get out of the way, but it was a little too late.

She tried to jump out of the way, but part of the wing cut into her leg, slicing a huge mark in her skin. Almost instantly she felt blood start to pour from the wound, and it was gushing out fast.

But, Olivia regained her balance and stood up, a agonizing groan escaping her. She then began to run towards the commotion, a painful limp now causing her to go slightly slower than normal.

Peter was there, pulling Agents out of the way. Olivia then got to the front of the ship and stuck out her hands, trapping all the Agents in a protective, light pink shield.

Olivia's head began to pound from the huge gash on her leg. The pain was numbing to the point she wanted to collapse on the ground.

She was hardly paying any attention to what Peter was doing, she was two busy keeping the FBI out of the way. But with them pounding on her shield, it was getting harder and harder by the second.

For Olivia it felt like a few hours, but it was only a few mere seconds. And in that time a weapon had exploded, cutting the whole ship in half like it was a warm knife on butter.

Water began to flood at Olivia's feet, making her lose her balance and fall into the water. The water then began to carry her body, which was trying to fight the current but couldn't.

She then left something grab onto her arm and pull her out of the water. When she came in contact with a familiar surface, she realized that Peter was holding onto her tight.

"Oh God," Peter huffed, his voice filled with worry.

He placed Olivia on the upper part of the ship. Olivia caught a fuzzy imagine of the Spider-Man mask before he swung away and began to quickly web the two broken halves of the ship together.

After a few seconds he returned to Olivia, panting. But before he could talk to her, the semi-stable ship began to sink again.

The white webs holding it together began to snap, one by one, and at a fist rate. The ship began to quicken its pace into the water as people started to scream.

Peter then jumped from where he was crouched, grabbed two strings of webs and holding onto them with all of his strength.

Painful screams came from Peter as he tried to keep the ship together. Those screams made Olivia's eyes flood with tears as fear filled her body even more.

The girl gripped onto the railing that was next to her and pulled herself up, a cry erupting from her involuntarily. She then stuck out her hands, creating a force field to appear around the entire ship.

It was the biggest one she had ever created. She had gotten so used to making multiple at a time or slightly bigger ones. But never had she made one of this size. Olivia was used to the energy it would take from her, getting used to, learning, and perfecting her powers for two months.

But this made her whole body start to shut down. Weather it was her already weak from the blood loss or from burning feeling she was feeling in her chest from the water or it could've been the fact that this was entirely knew for her. Indeed it was all three.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she head metal clanking from the ship. People started cheering for Iron Man, and Olivia knew that Tony had came to save the day.

Olivia dropped her shield around the ship and swayed back and forth as the ship was put back together.

Tony then hovered in front of her, saying something that Olivia couldn't quite make out. And her vision was becoming more and more blurry by the second.

And then the next second everything went black as Olivia collapsed.