TWENTY FOUR

Let's just say, Peter skipped detention as soon as Olivia popped her head into that room after school

Let's just say, Peter skipped detention as soon as Olivia popped her head into that room after school. She didn't say a word to him, she didn't have to. Peter just instantly got up and walked out, ignoring Coach Wilson calling after him.

"So, how do we do this?" Olivia asked, a smile creeping up on her face.

"How do we do what?" Peter responded, not entirely sure what she was asking.

The girl gave a shrug, "How do we, you know, change into our suits without being caught."

"Oh," Peter said, "I usually change in an alley where no one can see me."

"Are you serious?" Olivia questioned, giving wide eyes.

The brunette nodded his head, "Yeah, it saves time."

Olivia let out a laugh and shook her head, "The only reason I'm not going to say anything about that is because I have no idea how to be a hero."

The two walked across the football field as Peter groaned, "Will you please stop saying that. And also, we are going to my apartment first."

"But you just said you change in an alley," Olivia replied, ignoring the first part of what Peter said.

"Yeah, but I left my suit at home," Peter sighed, a frown forming on his face.

By now the two had boarded the train that they took every morning in order to get to school. Olivia usually took it home by herself, but today was way different from her normal routine.

The girl let out a huge laugh, "So you're telling me that you left it at your house where May, your aunt who doesn't know about your secret, could find it?"

"Very funny," Peter stated, "Yes I know I'm an idiot. But I got lucky because May is working today."

"Are you ever going to tell her?" Olivia asked, her tone growing slightly serious.

Peter looked Olivia in the eyes, "No."

"Why not, Pete? I know you want to protect her, but if she knows that doesn't mean that everyone in New York will know," Olivia informed, "It's not like some villain is going to broadcast it on the news that you're Spider-Man."

"If May found out then she wouldn't let me do this anymore," Peter replied.

"How do you know that though? I mean now that I'm starting to get out there, maybe she wouldn't worry so much because you have me with you," Olivia smiled, giving Peter a slight nudge.

Peter gave a shrug, "I don't know. Maybe."

"Pete, with me by your side there is no way she would make you stop doing this. You know how much May loves me," Olivia stated, poking Peter in the chest.

A smile grew on his face, "She does love you. Sometimes I think she loves you more than me."

"Impossible," Olivia huffed, placing her hand on her heart in a dramatic fashion, "She loves you more than anything in the-"

Her sentence was cut off by the train coming to an abrupt stop and her flying forwards. Straight into Peter's chest. The two then went tumbling to the ground, landing on the hard metal floor with a loud thud.

Peter let out a huff and a groan as he wrapped his arms around Olivia instinctively. Olivia opened her eyes and saw that she was laying directly on top of Peter, with their faces just centimeters apart.

Instantly Olivia got to her feet, feeling her heart rate pick up and her cheeks fill with pink. Peter stood up as well, his face so red that he looked as if he had face paint on.

"Sorry," Olivia mumbled, refusing to look up.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked, placing his hand onto the sliver pole.

She just nodded her head in response, trying to get her heart rate under control. She took a quick glance at Peter, and saw a that his face was filled with worry.

Olivia then plastered a smile on her face as she fully looked at Peter, "I'm completely fine."

"Are you sure?" Peter questioned, looking her over.

"Yes," Olivia laughed, "I am one hundred percent fine. And there is no one on this train but us, so my ego is also fine."

"Okay cool," Peter smiled, glad that there was nothing wrong with her.

They both then got off the train and headed up to Peter's apartment. Inside Peter put on his mask as he sat in his chair with his feet propped up in his desk. Olivia took a seer next to his feet, messing with the small items on his desk.

She liked Peter's room, it had a good feeling to it. And it would always bring back the memories of her, Peter, and Ned building things with legos.

"Hey, Karen. What's up?" Peter spoke out loud.

Olivia then began to scroll through Instagram on her phone as Peter began to have a discussion with his computer helper. Olivia knew that Peter had hacked into his suit with the help of Ned in order to turn off his training wheels protocol.

During the conversation Olivia smiled to herself as Peter tried to find any sort of information they could use. When he was in work mode, Olivia thought he was adorable. Whenever they were in class he had a certain tone in his voice, the same tone he had now.

She continued to look at her phone, forcing herself to not look at him. Olivia knew that she was now fully crushing on Peter Parker. And with every passing moment, especially when those moments were like the ones that happened on the train today, she found it harder and harder to keep it to herself.

Olivia would catch herself staring at him, or her face would redden more often. All the physical signs of having a crush were now starting to show through. And soon she figured that Peter would find out. Sometimes she wanted to just out right say it. But with all that going on now, there was no way she could. Maybe they could go to the Homecoming dance together.

"Okay, His name is Aaron Davis," Peter stated, taking off his mask and smiling at Olivia.