THREE

A few hours of flying, talking, and annoying Happy went by soon enough

A few hours of flying, talking, and annoying Happy went by soon enough. Eventually Olivia arrived in Germany.

After the plane landed, Olivia and Peter walked around the streets of Berlin. Peter recorded everything he could while Olivia snapped pictures. Many of the locals smiled at the two, completely oblivious to why the two kids were actually there.

Happy was then forced to herd the teenagers to the hotel. It was an extremely nice hotel. Even nicer than the one Tony had rented for Olivia the night before. Her room was next to Peter's, and then his room was next to Happy's.

"This is you," Happy stated as he unlocked his room.

"Oh, we're neighbors?" Peter asked, a giddy smile spreading across his face.

Happy gave the boy a look, "We're not roommates. Suit up."

Olivia then entered her room, and her eyes widened in delight. There was one huge bed, a couple of orange chairs, and on the table between the two chairs there was a basket full of candy and snacks.

The girl wandered around her room and took everything in. The huge bathroom that had a television, the closet that could be a room in itself, and then another room that held a a rose gold case.

Excitement ran through her veins as she walked closer to the case. A note was on top that was addressed to Olivia.

"You're gonna need this," Olivia read out loud to herself, confused by what he meant.

Olivia crossed her arms and looked at the case for a few seconds, smiling to herself. She then pressed a button on the case, and when it opened up Olivia let out a gasp.

The case had two sides that opened up and produced holograms of stuff that she would have to study in order to understand. And then there was the suit. It was white with a shimmer of pink when the light reflected it, as if it was a scale suit. It seemed to be made of latex and had electric bulbs attached to the wrist in order to stun somebody if needed. And then there was her mask that was white with a baby pink design that highlighted here her eyes were supposed to go.

Olivia then began to put on her suit in a rush, eager to see what it was like to wear a hero suit. And once it was fully on her body, it felt as if it was made for her. Of course Tony did make it for her, but that's not what Olivia felt. She felt as if she had found a sudden purpose that was given to her by Tony Stark.

The suit fit her perfectly and made Olivia feel like a badass. And the mask covered he identity from the world, but it let her hair flow free. In which she decided that her hairstyle would be a the two pigtail braids that she already had in. Because for her it was practical and cute at the same time.

Once the mask was secured on her face, it began to glow and show her a bunch of details. It began to identify the things around her, and Olivia knew that it was a system of some sorts that was designed to help her out.

She felt on top of the world as she stared at her reflection in the mirror; she just couldn't believe what what happening. Within two days an Avenger has taken notice of her, flew her to Germany, and gave her a new suit. Olivia knew that her life was now changed forever, and she was ready to see where this trip would lead her.

A knock then came from the outside of her room. Olivia walked over to the door and opened it up; there stood one Happy Hogan and a new upgraded Spider-Man.

Peter's new suit seemed to be made out of the same material as Olivia's, but his was red and blue with accents of black. There were webshooters around his wrists, and there was a small black spider logo in the middle of his chest. The mask he was wearing was red and had white eyes that were outlined in black. The suit looked well put together and nice looking on him.

"Good you found the case on your own," Happy huffed, "It's time to go."

The man then took off down the hall, leaving the two kids to trail after him. They all practically sprinted through the building, not wanting to be late for their mission.

Soon they were in a fancy black car that had tinted windows that hid them from the public they were going to be driving by. Excitement and nervousness flowed through Olivia as she fiddled with the bracelets around her wrist.

They weren't just for stunning people, there were also tiny trackers and other sorts of gadgets that could come in handy.

"Your suit looks nice," Peter complimented, bringing Olivia's focus onto him.

She looked up and took off her mask, which showed off the smile that she had plastered over her face, "Thanks. I guess Mr. Stark likes the red color spectrum."

Peter then took off his own mask, which caused his hair to become messy and fall all over his forehead. A wide grin was on his face as well.

Olivia thought he was cute, the way he was buzzing with adrenaline even though they haven't even done anything yet. She liked the way his eyes had a certain spark that made you want to look into them forever. He had a certain aura about him that drew her in.

"I guess so," Peter laughed, "Do you like your suit?"

"Well, it's my first one so I kinda have to love it," Olivia answered, giving a small shrug.

Peter cocked his head to the side, "Is this your first time doing anything with your powers?"

"If you mean Superhero wise, then yes," Olivia stated, "I only ever use my powers when I running from someone."

"Well, at least this is new for the both of us," Peter replied, giving a nervous laugh.

The car then stopped and Olivia knew that they had arrived at their destination. She placed her mask back on her face and Peter did the same.

She then grabbed the door handle, and as she opened the door and stepped out she spoke, "Let's go do some Superhero shit."