FIVE

Olivia watched as the Black Panther began to do a spinning kick combination after Steve didn't move a muscle

Olivia watched as the Black Panther began to do a spinning kick combination after Steve didn't move a muscle. However, the Super Soldier blocked all of the hits with his shield. T'Challa then grabbed ahold of the shield and dug his suit claws into it, causing scratches to appear on the metal.

The girl then sprinted to where she was behind Captain America and made herself appear. T'Challa saw her and jumped back as Olivia dropped to the ground and tripped Steve. Which took him to the ground.

"Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you, but it ain't gonna tickle either," Rhodey stated as he pulled out an electrified baton.

War Machine the flew at the soldier and brought the stick down onto him. But Steve managed to deflect it with his shield. Sparks went everywhere as a loud, ear piercing boom rang out. Rhodey then tried to go for Steve again, but the man deflected it by leaping up in the air and kicking him in the chest. Causing Rhodey to fall to the ground, snapping his baton in half.

Olivia and T'Challa then both tried to go after Steve. However, Olivia didn't have that much fighting experience, so she ending up getting hit in the face with the metal shield. The girl fell backwards and landed on the ground. Instantly she felt her lip start to swell, and she could taste iron in her mouth.

As soon as Olivia regained to her feet, a truck grew in size and was heading straight for her.

"Oh, come on!" Rhodey yelled as he tried to take cover.

"Jesus Christ!" Olivia shouted.

Out of instinct she closed her eyes, put both of her hands out, and braced herself for impact. But instead the truck exploded around her, none of the fire touching her.

She opened her eyes and saw a shimmering force field around her, protecting her from the flames. Her eyes grew wide as she realized that she had done that, "Well that's new."

"Alright, now I'm pissed," War Machine huffed as he made his way to his feet.

Tony then landed on the ground and helped Black Widow to her feet, looking around at everyone as he did so.

"Is this part of the plan?" Natasha asked, letting out a huff.

"Well my plan was 'go easy on them'," Tony admitted, "You wanna switch it up?"

"This is going easy on them?" Olivia questioned, trying to catch her breath.

The billionaire gave a nod, "Yeah, also cool force field by the way. Have you always been able to do that?"

"No," Olivia answered, "Then again I have never been in a situation like this before. And my lip is bleeding, so let's get this over with shall we?"

"I like this girl," Natasha smiled, grabbing onto Tony's hand.

They then flew off and were followed by Rhodey, who was carrying T'Challa. Peter then swung by and shot out a web, which grabbed onto Olivia and pulled her upwards to him.

"Thanks for the lift," She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his torso once their bodies were close enough.

Peter then shot out another web, "Don't mention it."

After a short few seconds of swinging, they both landed on the ground, facing the opposing side. Olivia was in between Peter and Natasha, and Vision, who was a Super Bot that Tony had made, was directly behind them.

Tension began to build up as no one moved. Silence spread between the two groups as Olivia cracked the bones in her fingers. And then Steve took a step toward them.

"This is gonna end well," Natasha stated sarcastically as their group began to walk forward.

The pace began to quicken as Peter glanced around, "They're not stopping."

"Neither are we," Tony replied, flying up into the air.

Everyone then began to run at one another, and Olivia braced herself. She then turned herself invisible as everyone collided. The girl decided to go after the man with the bow, who she knew was Clint Barton or Hawkeye.

He was firing arrows faster than Olivia could count, but one never flew her direction because no one saw her coming. She got close enough to where she could take the bow from his hands.

Once he was weapon free, Olivia made it to where she could be seen. Clint gave her a look as he tried to take a swing at her. His fist missed Olivia by only a few inches, and then she grabbed onto his wrist and pulled. Which took him to the ground.

She jumped on top of him and tried to pin him to the ground. But, Clint used her force against her and flipped her over. Olivia let out a huff of air as Hawkeye climbed off of her and grabbed ahold of his weapon.

Olivia jumped to her feet, running after the man. But, he loaded his bow and shot an arrow at her feet. Which exploded on impact and sent Olivia flying backwards.

The girl crashed into a truck, and then she landed on the concrete ground with a hard thud. Her breath was knocked from her lungs as pain shot all throughout her body.

Peter then dropped down next to her, his mechanical eyes growing wide as he looked at the girl.

"Oh, God. Are you okay?" he asked frantically, scanning the girl with his eyes.

A groan escaped her lips as Peter helped her sit up, "I'm just peachy."

She took Peter's outstretched hand in hers and got pulled up to her feet. A wince came from her as she fully stood up. However, she became light headed and almost fell once more.

Peter grabbed ahold of her and looked at her in worry; Olivia grabbed onto his forearms and steadied herself.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked, scared to let go of her.

The girl nodded her head and let go, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Go web some people up."

"Are you good to be left alone?" Peter questioned, still unsure of the girl's state.

"You care to much, Parker," Olivia laughed, "I'm completely okay. Just gonna catch my breath for a second."

Spider-Man then gave the girl a nod and swung away. Olivia leaned back against the truck that she had been blasted into and placed her hands on her knees.

She took a few deep breaths, glad that everyone on the opposing side was occupied with something else. However, her small break came to a quick end as the guy who could turn small grew into a giant.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Olivia huffed to herself as she took off running.