THIRTY ONE

Olivia left the dance after informing Ned that Michelle knew about her being Chameleon

Olivia left the dance after informing Ned that Michelle knew about her being Chameleon. However she ended up sending him a text saying that she didn't know about Peter being Spider-Man.

When she got home Olivia immediately took off her ruined dress and took a shower. Her leg was in a lot of pain, and her lip was for sure busted.

She must have been in the shower for about an hour. Thinking and worrying about Peter. She wished that she had gone with him, but more likely than not, she would have gotten in the way because she was hurt.

Olivia just hoped that he would be okay, and she hated worrying about him. So, to distract herself, Olivia went into her room and laid on her bed. Pulling up a movie on her laptop.

About an hour had passed and she had gotten pretty far in Star Wars: A New Hope. But soon, Peter came falling into her room. He had opened her window and crawled through. Olivia jumped back in shock when she looked at him.

Peter was bruised and bloody. His suit was burnt in places and had rips. Olivia instantly shut her laptop and rushed to his side.

"I need your help," he whispered weakly.

Olivia didn't say a word and she only nodded her head. She carefully helped Peter up and leaned him against her bed. His sweatshirt was soaked in blood.

She got up and ran into her kitchen, grabbing her emergency kit that she had bought for her leg. When Olivia got back to her room, she saw that Peter was looking at her.

When she sat back down, Olivia opened up the kit and began to take out supplies. She gave a look to Peter and then at his sweatshirt.

"I'm going to have to take this off," Olivia stated.

"Okay," Peter whispered.

Olivia could tell that his healing factor was starting to kick in. For his voice was a lot stronger than it was a few seconds ago. She unzipped his sweatshirt as carefully as she could. Which still earned a whine from Peter as he slid it off his arms.

Her eyes went wide as she stared at his chest. This was the first time she had ever seen him without a shirt. He did have an incredible body, but that's not what she was looking at.

The thing that caught her eye was the claw marks in his chest. There were four deep marks that were already starting to heal, but they still needed to be cleaned.

"This is gonna hurt like hell," Olivia stated as she poured the alcohol onto his chest.

Peter let out a gasp of pain as he gripped onto Olivia's free hand. She squeezed his hand in return as she grabbed a towel and began to wipe off his chest.

The wounds looked even better now that they were clean. Olivia guessed that in a few days he would be fully healed. She then let go of his hand and began to clean his face, wiping away all the dirt and blood.

"Liv?" Peter said, looking at Olivia directly in her eyes.

"Yeah?" She replied, giving a small smile.

"I'm so sorry," he stated, a tear falling from his face.

Olivia shook her head, "For what?"

"Because I'm an idiot," Peter explained, "I never should have taken Liz to the dance."

"Pete, there was no way of knowing that her father was the Vulture," Olivia replied, wiping away his fallen tear.

"No," Peter said as he grabbed her hand that was next to his face, "I shouldn't have taken her at all... I should've taken you."

"Peter-" Olivia tried.

However, he cut her off, "Just listen, please. Liv, I like you. I've liked you since the moment you showed yourself on that plane."

"Then why not tell me?" Olivia asked.

"Because I never thought that someone as perfect as you would ever like me," Peter answered, "I know you feel like you're invisible to the world, but not to me. I see you. And then when you got hurt because of me, I felt as if I should stay away. That it would be better. So I asked Liz to the dance and told her I liked her to convince myself I did. But the entire time I wished that it was you with me."

Olivia couldn't say anything. So instead she leaned in and gave him a kiss. It was a small and quick kiss, but it was enough to take Peter aback. She gave a smile and covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hide her face.

"Did you just kiss me?" he asked, with his eyes wide.

"Yeah," Olivia answered, "I guess you could say I like you too."

A smile of relief spread across Peter face as he looked at Olivia, "Can I kiss you again?"

Olivia didn't even answered as she leaned in again, and this time the kiss was much longer. It was sweet and pure. Butterflies erupted in Olivia's stomach as she kissed Peter. It was as if she had finally found what she had been missing her whole life.

The feeling she had right now was one that she never wanted to let go of. Olivia had finally let her emotions take over and let someone fully in. In these past two months she had changed so much and grew close to so many people.

And she realized that Peter was the one person that she was the closest to. He was the one she felt like she couldn't live without. And this kiss confirmed all of her feelings.

Peter wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other he put his hand on her cheek. Olivia had both hands on each side of his face. And both other them were smiling into the kiss.

When she pulled away there was a huge smile on her face, "I really like you Peter Parker."

"I really like you Olivia Heart," Peter replied, "And I want to take you on a date, no bad guys, no internships, nothing. Just a normal date."

"You got it," Olivia laughed, feeling the happiest she ever had in her entire life.