FOUR

Leaning against the black helicopter, Olivia fiddled with the electric disabled on her wrist

Leaning against the black helicopter, Olivia fiddled with the electric disabled on her wrist. Of course, she was the only one who could see herself, for she was hiding until her signal, which came a lot quicker than she had anticipated.

Captain America, whose real name was Steve Rogers, came jogging towards the vehicle that Olivia was resting on, unaware of the fact that she was present. He came closer and right before he could get within five feet, Olivia threw her disabler onto the helicopter, causing it to become useless.

"Going somewhere, Captain?" Olivia asked, making herself visible to the Super Soldier.

"Who are you?" the man replied completely ignoring the question.

Olivia stood up straight and crossed her arms, "Chameleon, and you have someone that we need."

Tony then landed on the ground in his Iron Man suit, retracting his helmet as he spoke, "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird," Colonel James Rhodes,  but most everyone called him Rhodey,  agreed as he landed right beside Tony in his War Machine armor.

"Hear me out, Tony," Steve started, "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

The Black Panther, who was Prince T'Challa of Wakanda, leapt over a white truck and landed a few feet from the Super Soldier, "Captain."

"Your Highness," the man greeted, giving a small nod towards the royal blood.

"Anyway, Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in," Tony informed, getting back on topic, "That was twenty-four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy," Steve stated flatly.

Tony gave an eye roll, "Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more Super Soldiers just like him," Captain America pleaded, "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

Black Widow, whose real name was Natasha Romanoff and an icon in Olivia's eyes, walked up hesitantly behind the soldier, "Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience," Tony huffed as he cuffed his metal covered hands around his face, "Underoos!"

Spider-Man then flipped above all of the heroes, and in one swift motion, Peter shot out two webs. One took Captain America's shield from his grasp and the other bounded his hands together. Peter then landed in a kneeling position, with the shield in his hand.

Olivia smiled from underneath her mask, impressed by what Peter had just did. His white eyes narrowed at the Super Soldier as he took in the scene around him.

"Nice job, kid," Tony complemented, with a satisfied tone.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just this new suit..." Peter then trailed off once he realized what he was saying, "Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's- It's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation," Tony replied.

Peter took another glance at Steve and stood up, "Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah we'll talk about it later. Just..." Tony stated, clearly not used to someone rambling like Peter does.

"Hey everyone," the boy greeted as he gave a wave.

"God job," the billionaire finished, trying to steer the conversation back on track for the second time.

Steve gave a look to Olivia and Peter, "You've been busy."

"And you've been a complete idiot," Tony spat, "Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed," Captain America stated flatly, his tone growing hard.

Tony let out a scoff as he started to yell, "Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. Now! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite... Come on."

Steve looked away and everything was quite for a few seconds. Then the soldier stuck his hands in the air, and an arrow came flying by. Which led to the webbing that bounded Steve's hands to be cut open.

Olivia took a step back and turned invisible as she watched Tony's helmet form over his head.

"Alright, Lang," Steve spoke, which caused Olivia to become confused.

"Hey guys, something-" Peter tried, but he was cut off by a man growing to a normal size and kicking him in the face.

Peter fell backwards, and Olivia went to him out of instinct. She became visible and helped him up as she heard Rhodey say, "Whoa. What-What the hell was that?"

"I believe this is yours, Captain America," the man in the red suit spoke, returning the shield back to it's owner.

"Oh great," Tony sighed, "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes," Rhodey replied as both men flew away.

The Black Panther then sprinted away as he claimed, "Barnes is mine!"

Steve the threw his shield at the War Machine, knocking him back a few feet. Olivia's eyes widened, as she watched what was unfolding.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Peter asked as he placed his hand on his ear piece.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up," Tony answered in a swift voice.

Peter then shot two webs and swung away, "Okay, copy that."

Olivia then turned herself invisible once more and began to chase after Captain America, who was following behind T'Challa. Adrenaline was now fully pumping through her veins as she chased after the Super Soldier, determined to complete her task of bringing him in.

Steve managed to catch up to T'Challa, and he threw his shield at him. Then the soldier grabbed Black Panther and threw him backwards, causing him to land in a kneeling position.

Olivia then caught up to the pair, but she hadn't made herself visible yet. She was waiting for the right moment in order to let them know that she was there. She wanted to catch Steve off guard.

"Move, Captain," T'Challa commanded, "I won't ask a second time."