NINE

"What are you doing, a little video diary?" Tony asked, noticing that Peter was recording on his phone

Olivia looked in the back seat, a smirk on her face once she saw that Peter was embarrassed about being caught.

"Yeah," the boy replied sheepishly.

Tony gave a smile, "It's all right. I'd probably do the same."

Happy, who was next to Olivia and driving, glanced backwards, "I told him not to do it. He was filming everything."

"It's okay," the billionaire informed.

"I'm gonna wipe the chip," Happy stated, not hearing what was just said.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Tony repeated as he looked between all three people in the car, "You know what? We should actually... we should make an alibi video for your aunt."

Tony takes off his sunglasses and Olivia couldn't help but make a face at the huge black eye that he had. It was even worse than the one he had when they first met a few days ago,

"Yeah, hold on," Peter agreed as he shifted in his seat and aimed the camera at Tony.

"We rolling?" the man asked, "Get in frame."

"Okay," Peter agreed as he did what he was told.

He adjusted once more in his seat to where he was sitting closer to Tony. Olivia smiled at the excited look on Peter's face as he sat next to the Tony Stark.

"Hey, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope," Tony laughed.

Peter shot him a frown, growing protective of his aunt.

Olivia looked at the man and shook her head, "God, all you boys ever do is think about that. Simmer down there pal."

"Peter, that's inappropriate. Alright let's start over. You can edit it," Tony laughed. He got ready to do another take and started to speak, "Three, two, one. Hey, May. My gosh, uh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat. Everyone was impressed."

A loud honk then sounded. Olivia jumped and looked at the driver's seat, giving a hard glare to Happy.

"Come on!" the man yelled, "It's a freaking merge. I'm sorry."

"This is because you're not on Queens Boulevard," Tony explained with a sigh, "See, Happy is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was forehead of security, and before that, he was just a driver."

Happy's mouth fell open as he looked back at Tony, "That was a private conversation. I don't like joking about this. It was hard for me to talk to you about that."

"No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?" Tony asked, looking at Olivia.

The girl let out a laugh and nodded her head, "The entire plane ride."