TWENTY

When Olivia got to her room, she and Michelle began to unpack

When Olivia got to her room, she and Michelle began to unpack. The took out all of their things and placed them into the nice drawers. It took a little while and they talked while they did it. Of course Olivia kept her suit hidden. However, once they finished, a certain topic came up.

"So... Peter?" Michelle started, a smirk forming on her lips.

Olivia turned around and faced her, "What about him?"

"You like him," Michelle stated, crossing her arms and leaning back in the chair she was sitting in.

"What? That's ridiculous," Olivia replied, biting her lip and avoiding Michelle's gaze.

The girl shook her head, "Don't lie to me, Olivia. It's obvious."

Olivia let out a huff, she knew her secret was out, so there was no reason to try and hide it, "Okay."

"Okay on what?" Michelle asked, the smirk on her face growing into a smile.

"Don't make me say it," Olivia whined, desperately wanting the conversation to be over with.

Michelle leaned forward, "I wanna hear you confirm it."

"Fine!" Olivia shouted, "I have feelings for Peter Parker!"

A knock then came from the door and made Olivia jump with fright. Her eyes went wide as she ran and opened up the door. Liz was standing there with a weird look on her face.

"Did you just yell out that you have feelings for Peter?" She asked.

Olivia felt her heart drop as she tugged Liz into her room and slammed the door shut. She leaned against it as she placed her head in her hands, nodding her head.

"Is that the guy you were telling Betty and I about?" Liz questioned, a smile growing on her face.

With a groan Olivia looked up at her two friends, "Yes, okay? I have a crush on Peter."

Liz let out a squeal as she jumped up and down with delight, "I knew it! You have to tell him."

"What? No, no, no," Olivia replied, "I cannot tell Peter. It would go horribly."

"Why? Because he apparently may like someone else?" Liz asked, giving a slight eye roll.

Olivia nodded her head, "Yes. That is exactly why. He doesn't like me like that."

"And how do you know that?" Michelle cut in, still sitting in her chair.

The pink haired girl let out a sigh as she flopped onto her bed, "I don't know. It's like the universe doesn't want it to happen. Every single time I try to tell him something always gets in the way of it. Plus he would never see me when he has eyes for the perfect girl."

"Sometimes you just don't notice," Liz stated, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean, Liz?" Olivia asked as she propped herself up on her elbows.

Michelle let out a laugh, "Do you really not see it? Every time Peter is around you he is like Jello. I can tell from a mile away that he likes you. And take it from me, that other girl has nothing on you."

Olivia fully sat up and looked down at her hands, "I don't know. I never get the chance to tell him anyways."

"Well, I originally came here to tell you guys that I'm getting the team together so we can go swimming," Liz stated, "But this can also be your chance to tell him how you feel."

"Maybe," Olivia shrugged.

Michelle then stood up, "No, no. You're going to the pool with Liz. I personally am not, but you can tell me all about how you made Peter swoon when you get back."

"Fine," Olivia agreed, "If Peter shows up then I'll tell him."

"Good! Now go get ready while I get the rest of the team," Liz said as she walked to the door.

When she left the room, Olivia felt that she had a heavy heart. It was her nerves getting to her. Just like they always did. However, she put a smile on her face and went into the bathroom.

She put on her swimsuit fairly quickly. It was a pink two piece. The bottoms were high waisted and had little slits going down both her sides. The top was just a simple bikini top. And the pink was almost the same shade as her hair.

Olivia then met up with her team, and they all went down to the lobby in order to get snacks. They were crazy expensive, but Flash ended up buying most of them as a way to say he was sorry to Olivia. And of course she forgave him. He did give her food.

They then started to make their way to the pool, and Peter still hadn't shown up. But, then the team ran passed him on their way.

Everyone said a greeting as they passed, and Flash even slapped him across the butt, which did earn a yelp from Peter. However, Olivia held back as she watched Liz and Peter talk.

Olivia felt her heart drop, she had no clue what they were talking about. It could've been anything. It could've been about her. Then the team called out Liz and Olivia's names.

Peter turned around and saw Olivia at the end of the hallway. His eyes went wide when he looked at her. And for a split second, his eyes trailed her body, but then they locked on hers.

The girl made her way over as Liz ran off. Olivia stopped when she was in front of Peter, "Hey."

"H-hi," Peter replied, the nervousness showing through his voice crack.

Olivia let out a small laugh, "Are you coming down to the pool?"

"I can't," Peter answered. His face dropped at his words, "I wish I could, but I have to go after those guys. I was on my way to ask you if you wanted to go with."

"That's not a good idea. If we both take off it will look suspicious," Olivia replied.

Peter then had a frown on his face, "Yeah, yeah. Don't want them to get an idea."

"Hey," Olivia spoke, "I'll distract them while you go out and protect the world from the weapons. It's our jobs. Like a tag team."

"A tag team?" Peter repeated.

The girl nodded her head, "Yeah, you are offense and protect while I am defense and distract everyone. That way no one will know you're gone."

"Oh," Peter laughed, "I like the sound of that."

A smile grew on Olivia's face. Then she did something she never expected herself to do. She got on her tiptoes and kissed Peter on the cheek. Olivia had no idea what possessed her to do that. Maybe it was Michelle's words running through her head.

Peter's face became bright red when she pulled away. Olivia tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and shifted her eyes to the floor.

It was quite of a few moments. But, then Olivia looked back up into his eyes, "Be safe out there."

She then sprinted off down the hallway, feeling his eyes staring at her as she went.