THIRTY

When Olivia exited the school, she heard a loud bang

When Olivia exited the school, she heard a loud bang. A school bus was being flown across the parking lot, causing a lot of property damage.

Olivia watched as Peter was punched by the man with a gauntlet into a bus. Then a second later that bus was sent flying.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn," the man laughed, clearly impressed with himself.

She became invisible and sprinted as fast as she could in front of the man. Peter fell out of the bus behind her, painful groans escaping him.

Peter was dressed him his old Spider-Man suit. Which was basically blue and red pajamas, and it provided him with no protection.

Olivia showed herself in front of the man, "Hi."

She then quickly kicked him in the chest, knocking the man back a few feet. The man then tried to punch Olivia with the gauntlet but she managed to block it with a shield.

However, the man then punched the ground, causing the small puddle next to Olivia to light up, distracting her for a split second. But that second was enough for the man the punch Olivia with the gauntlet, throwing her body backwards.

She landed a few feet from Peter, her leg cramping up with pain. The oxygen escaped her lungs and she lost her ability to breathe for a few seconds.

Peter looked at her with wide eyes, and he quickly began to crawl to her. Olivia tried to push herself up off the ground, but the electricity in her body shocked her nerves.

"Why did he send you here?" Peter asked as he shielded Olivia's body with his own.

"I guess you'll never know," the man replied, prepping the gauntlet for a devastating blow.

Peter then wrapped with arms around Olivia fully covering her with his body, preparing to take the hit.

However, the gauntlet never touched them. A second of silence was all it took for Peter and Olivia to look back at the man.

A web was attached to the gauntlet, and the web had came from Ned. He was standing there with a shocked expression, a smile hinting in his lips.

"Nice shot!" Peter yelled out as he grabbed onto the web and knocked the man to the ground.

Peter then grabbed his web shooter from Ned and shot a web to the man, sticking him to the side a bus. He then ran over to Olivia and held onto her as she regained to her feet.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

"Yes," Olivia answered, a small smile on her face.

Her dress was all wet and muddy and her hair was now a mess, and there was a small cut on her lip.

"Yes!" Peter repeated, "Ned, the guy with the wings in Liz's dad."

"What?" Ned asked, his mouth dropping.