EIGHT

At the hotel, Olivia went to her room in silence

At the hotel, Olivia went to her room in silence. She locked her door and then headed straight for the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and then looked at her reflection in the mirror. She still had her mask on and surprisingly it was clean. Just like the rest of her suit. In fact the only thing that looked messed up or dirty was her hair.

Olivia gave a sigh and took of her mask. Her lip had dried blood on it from when she got hit in the face, but other than that her face looked fine.

However, that wasn't true for the rest of her body. The girl slipped out of her suit and placed it on the counter. When she started to examine herself in the mirror she noticed that she had a huge bruise on her back from when she got blasted into that truck.

She let out a groan as she took down her hair and hopped into the shower. The water was warm and felt relaxing on her tight muscles. Olivia cleaned herself away from the sweat and sorrow that she felt for not being able to make it to Rhodey in time.

Olivia thought a lot about that. She sat in the shower until the water was cold thinking about it. But, then she realized that it wasn't her fault. There was nothing she could have done.

When she finally got out of the shower she felt a lot better about herself. Olivia felt refreshed and she felt that she had done the best she could.

So she dried herself off and put on her pajamas. Which was a huge black t-shirt and white shorts. And she decided to leave her hair down, tired of having it up for the whole day.

The girl then grabbed her suit and placed it back into the rose gold case. Folding it neatly in order for it to be returned to Tony.

A knock them came from her door, which made her jump. Olivia wasn't used to having people knock on her door. Just like she wasn't used to anything that had happened so far.

She walked over to the door and opened it. A smirk crept onto her lips when she saw that it was Peter.

He had a smile on his face and held up a small black remote. His hair was wet, which led Olivia to believe that he had just gotten out of the shower as well. He was wearing a light grey NASA shirt and green flannel pajama pants.

"So I heard you've never seen Star Wars," Peter stated, wiggling the remote.

Olivia let out a laugh as she leaned against the door frame, "And you're here to show me what I'm missing?"

"Only if you're okay with it," Peter shrugged, "I have all the movies in my room."

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Olivia asked as she grabbed her room key and walked out of her room.

Peter opened his door and Olivia stepped inside and looked around. It was identical to her's except everything was on the opposite side of the room. She walked further into the room and flopped onto his bed.

All the Star Wars movies were laid out on the bed, and Olivia gaped at the fact that there were six of them.

"How long are each of these movies?" she questioned looking up at Peter, who was turning on the television.

"Uh, about two hours each," the boy answered as he turned around, "Don't think you can handle it?"

Olivia let out a scoff as she stood up, "Of course I can handle it. But we're gonna need a lot of snacks."

"There's a candy counter downstairs," Peter supplied as he grabbed his wallet off of the hotel dresser.

"You know that stuff is expensive right?" Olivia questioned.

The boy in front of her gave a shrug, "It's okay. I can pay for it."

Olivia narrowed her eyes as she looked at Peter, trying to detect if there was anything false about what he had just said. However, he had a smile on his face that was genuine.

"Well okay then," Olivia smiled, "But as soon as I find the money, I'll pay you back."

"No you won't. Because I'm just being nice and you are about to sit though my favorite movies," Peter replied, grabbed his phone and pressing the record button.

Olivia smiled at the camera and walked out of the door, "Are you gonna record everything?"

"Well, this is the trip of a lifetime," Peter answered as he followed her to the elevators.

The girl let out a laugh as she pressed the lobby floor button. Peter was still recording while they grabbed all the snacks they wanted.

A few minutes had passed and they were back in Peter's hotel room. But they hadn't even started the first movie yet.

Instead they were laughing and going into details of everything that had happened at the airport. Peter was bouncing on the bed, holding his phone, and filming.

"It was the most amazing thing that's ever happened!" Peter said excitedly, "So Mr. Stark was like, 'Hey, Underoos!' and I just sort of flipped in and I stole Cap's shield. I was like, 'Hey what's up everybody?' And then-"

He stopped talking once a rapid knock came from the door. Peter looked back at the door, "Hey, just a second! Coming!"

Olivia took the phone from his hand and continued to record. Peter did an extremely good backflip off of the bed and landed right in front of the door.

He opened it up and Olivia let out a laugh as Happy walked in, wearing a white bathrobe.

"Hey," Peter greeted, giving a smile.

"We have thin walls here," Happy stated, his tone flat and annoyed.

Olivia took a bite of a candy bar as she watched Happy look around the room. His eyes landed on her. It then became quite for a few moments.

"So keep it down and keep it appropriate," Happy finally said, leaving the room.

Peter closed the door and ran back over to the bed. The two kids then began to burst into laughter.

Their laughs filled the air and tears were brought to both of their eyes. And every time one of them would stop laughing, they would look at the other and it would start all over again.

Eventually they regained control of their bodies and the laughter became quite.

Olivia let out a huff of air as she looked at Peter, "So... about that movie?"