lets kiss under the snow like romantically ok? 😍😍

i forgot, but,,,

@luna_uchiha_raizel O_Oh_Ok pls enjoy 💕💕

i swear to god i know i havent posted anything nor for the brothday specials but thats becaude i was busy ok im sorry :(

i got a new phone so my data is all gone and so my other progress so i hqd to write smjt new

BUT THIS IS A BIRTHDAZ SPECIAL SO FUCKING CONFETTI

idk which but lets judt say "the esrliest one" ok? (also im trying to get my discord account back so i apologize if i missed anything :((((

also this was fucking rushed like took me a day or smth (with breaks )and rhis wasnt proof read so

CRITICISM IS WELCOME!! oh and dont hesitate to comment either!!

oh did i mention? friend AU ys pls

"I don't like this," Gakushuu says, the tips of his fingers starting to quaver within the glacial roar of the wind.

"At ease," Karma says absentmindedly, the curve of his mouth curling as he sees Gakushuu sigh, breath in vapours. "I do."

"Of course you do," a breathy chuckle escapes his mouth, and Karma is so very, very entranced. "but I don't," he tackles on.

"Why?" Karma can't help but ask, because really, it's so out of the blue.

"I.." he sees the layers of snow underneath them stir slightly due to the shift in Gakushuu's position. "It's just.."

Karma watches with curious eyes as his cheeks brighten in pink, whether it be the cold or something he had said, he's not sure. "yes?"

"I don't know, I guess," he says eventually, looking down. With cold fingers, he tugs distractedly at the hem of his jacket.

"Uh, anyway–"

"You're envious, aren't you?" Karma reads him like an open book, and god, Gakushuu hates that so much.

"No kidding," he gives in quickly, biting the inside of his cheek as he absentmindedly flexes out his fingers. Cold.

He tries to avoid Karma's stare, he really does, but with the way they pierce through his forehead makes him look up immediately.

"Alright," Karma says eventually. "I'm gonna make this the best day of your life."

"Oh," Gakushuu perks an eyebrow, but his face seems to lighten. "how so?"

"Obviously by making it your best day ever."

"Okay," Gakushuu croaks out with a breathy laugh, and Karma enjoys the crinkles of his rapidly growing – cute – smile.

"Cool," Karma says.

"Cool," Gakushuu repeats.

"Karma!" Gakushuu says loudly as he watches him cackle from afar, frowning. "don't run so fast! What the hell is wrong with you–"

"It's not my fault you walk like an infant," Karma says, mirth in his tone. "come on now, even my grandma could walk faster than you."

"I'm taking that with a grain of salt," he yells, the tips of his nose starting to redden. "also, I'm not running through one foot layer of snow–"

As he continues to ramble angrily, he's not quite aware of the footsteps approaching until he feels something warm grasp his hand.

Carefully, with half-lidded eyes, he looks at Karma, and the look he gives him, (that look– he cries.) makes him melt almost on instinct.