karma pampering gakushuu bc I CAN

i feel like a lil fluff today..,, so it's fluff time

please don't hesitate to comment!!

Gakushuu gets a massage. He loves it.

-

"Mhhm," Gakushuu sighs happily, practically purring as Karma threads his fingers around his scalp.

"You like that," Karma points out smugly, fingers coming to a halt as he clasps for the soft locks instead.

They find themselves on the couch, all snuggly and warm as the duo were pressed together.

A very fluffy and thick blanket wraps around them both, and Karma persists that if the blanket had been any bigger, they'd be able to wrap themselves into a cocoon together. He simply snorts at that idea, because it didn't actually sound that bad.

Night-time already has settled in, the TV the only glow dimming across the small living room.

It was supposed to be a calm saturday evening, goddammit, not this.

With Karma's constant shuffling, and Gakushuu's constant sounds of protest, they find themselves.. well, like that.

It really hasn't changed much, a tangle of limbs here and there, and after a whole thirty-seconds of shuffling, Gakushuu finds himself gradually leaning into Karma's chest instead. And actually enjoying the way his chest rises up as he huffs a laugh. Karma's legs dangle to stay on each side of Gakushuu, and he supposes this is also a nice position.

It isn't the only thing he enjoys, Gakushuu admits, he couldn't deny that he quite liked the scalp massage too, no point in lying.

"No need to point that out," Gakushuu rasps out, before immediately moaning in approval as Karma releases his hold, opting to dig his fingers onto his scalp by choice instead.

"You like it though," Karma murmurs, a shit-eating grin on his face, "Like, a lot."

"Yeah," Gakushuu whispers, curling further into Karma's side. "I do."

-

gakushuu has massage kink!!?? no i'm kidding

unless..,

ahhshf, please don't hesitate to comment!!