gakushuu why must u suffer

please don't hesitate to comment!! i appreciate it!!

why did i do this

(I TRIED WRITING IT IN PAST TENSE, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES)

--

Gakushuu and Karma work at McDonalds. That's it.

mentions of boyfriend, but not really any public affection here??

--

It was supposed to be a temporary thing, and working at Mcdonald's where Gakushuu absolutely hated the junk food was probably not the best idea.

He hated seeing people eat that shit, cringing at every moment he got whenever these idiots would spoil the soggy food in such a messy manner.

It's too greasy.

It's only for the summer anyway, Gakushuu's eyes had glowed with determination, It'll be a piece of cake.

Until it's not a piece of cake, and he  both regretted it and hated it at the same time.

"Hey, may I order please?"

Gakushuu refrained from sighing, pluckering up the courage as he flashed a soft, fake smile. "Yes, welcome to Mcdonald's. May I take your order?"

"Mhm, that's what I thought," The woman snarked, and Gakushuu wrinkled his nose. If there was one thing he hated, it was being talked on. "Anyway, I'd like some large fries and a medium coke, please."

---

Why did he sign up for this again?

Oh yeah, because his boyfriend decided to indulge him into working alongside with him. What a jerk.

Gakushuu hated him.

He also hated this, or whatever this was.

"Hey cutie," The girl smiled, "may I order your phone number instead?"

What.

"Uh?" Gakushuu started, confused. "No, I'm sorry?—"

All right, let's get things straight, he already knew he's unpredictably attractive and smart, and along with many other positive things.

But ever since he got himself a dumb boyfriend, he's rather not fond of being the target of making romantic advances on.

Obviously, that's just logic thinking.

"Oh don't be shy!" The girl cooed, and Gakushuu was internally grateful that they weren't gaining any attention, except for the small line behind her. Oh, dear.

"Ma'am, can you please just–" "What's going on here?"

Fantastic. Amazing. Just wonderful.

By now, he already felt the many eyes of of his co-workers piercing into him, and really, he wasn't at fault here.

Although he should be grateful that it was Karma who had said that, and not the goddamn manager.

"Nothing," The girl pouted, seemingly defeated over the topic as she made her getaway, and she quickly disappeared into the crowd.

"Shuu? What was that?" Karma asked.

"Can't I tell you later?" Gakushuu groaned, embarrassed over the fact that these people were still listening.

-

"Wait, you were being hit on?"

"Who told you that?!"

"Doesn't matter. Tell me, was it that girl?"

"Give me a break already!"

-

idk what this was, but it was something

requests r 0pen