pokaemon

UM OK SO I JUST WANNA SAY SEVERAL THINGS BEFORE U READ THIS LOAD OF HOOEY

this has no preference of some sort with my pokemon book,, (which btw fuck)

i made uh,,,,,,,, slight changes by making a few of the characters pokemon?? SHCHFJ

thats mfn right i made gakushuu a pokemon because watching season 1 again made me realize how alike it would be in the beginning

i sont know what i was doing either to be honest i just really wanted to write them and their dynamic as so... but i only made like post scenarios,,.

THATS OK IM MOST LIKELY GONNA WRITE MORE OF THIS. ECAUDE I LOOOOOVE POKEMON

maybe ill switch the positions????? either way i lpve this au even if its weird

the book?? oh yeah wait for that, that thing takes commitment 😬😬

comment r appreciate criticism r appreciate

"What do you mean all three starters aren't available anymore?" Karma drawls out the vowels upsettingly, a frown there.

Nagisa, near him, nods silently, and turns over to face the octopoda. "Yeah," he agrees solemnly. "We arrived early.. for once. What's the occasion, professor?"

The octopus flails. "Yes, that you did, my boy!" a tentacle slides over to brush against both of them. "But just not early enough, I'm afraid so!" The stupid, broad grin stays through it all.

"I don't get that," Karma argues. "We came just in time like you asked us to, it's only fair we get a Pokémon too."

"Now, now Karma–" Nagisa starts fleetingly. "It's really not the professor at fault here, we just didn't arrive earlier. I'm sure we can talk this out politely and nic–"

"Do not fret!" The professor says, to which Nagisa shuts his mouth with a small squeak. "I have.. two Pokémon in store for you, but they may not exactly be what you wish for."

"Not like it matters much now," Karma comments sourly, before he sighs quietly. "I'll take anything at this point, I guess."

Nagisa, on the other hand, jumps with delight. "Oh, do you?!" he cheers loudly, and he hears Karma protest when he accidentally bumps into him. "Oh, sorry."

"It's fine," Karma chides, before looking back down to check out his nails like a preppy girl. "So, where are they?"

"Well, wait just a second," the octopoda chuckles. "Let me retrieve them," with that, he quickly vanishes, both boys' hairs swishing at the cool air as Nagisa watched with big eyes.

It doesn't even take two seconds when he appears once more, a pokéball on each side of a swaying tentacle as he continues to stare with a big smile. "Now–"

"You're really fast!" Nagisa awes. "Non-humanly fast even. Well.. you're not human to begin with, but.." his voice trails to a quiet ramble before he looks up at the following silence, a shy smile there. "Sorry."

Karma watches with amusement, before his eyes snap towards the professor once it speaks. "It's okay Nagisa! Nothing to be ashamed of," its voice booms. "Now, ready to see the first one?"

"Yes," they both say in unison, even catching Karma's undivided attention with peaked interest as the professor loosely throws the pokéball into the air, and–

A glow. It sparkles and shines as a white, rigged zap sparks amid the room, and the audible 'pop,' of the pokéball makes both of them stare at the weird creature in front of them.