initiate: gay panic

pls dnt hesitate 2 comment333)!!

--

uuuuuuyyyuy what is this
will most likely rewrite cuz i think it 2 short
author notef at the end (can skip)

-—

"Akabane, what—"

"Don't move."

"You–" Gakushuu starts with a scowl, before a snap is to be heard.

Karma freezes, too, and Gakushuu turns, caught off guard, only to find the door sealed closed.

"I think someone locked us in," Karma exclaims stupidly.

"Really?" Gakushuu says, sarcasm dripping off his words, "honestly didn't know that, thanks."

"No need to be so rude," Karma feigns hurt, and Gakushuu flushes as he feels his breath tickle his ear.

No. Fucking. Way.

When did they get so crammed in?

"Shut up," Gakushuu says quickly.

"Well," Karma ignores him, "I guess we're stuck in the janitors closet," he points out like an idiot.

Gakushuu freezes as he then feels Karma's chest rumble from the weak chuckle he lets out, and– bleh. Absolutely disgusting.

He feels his cheeks turn pink, nonetheless.

"Yeah," Gakushuu frowns, heart clenching, "like that's a good thing."

"Mhm," Karma simply hums, and hey– why is he so calm about this?

He starts to notice these weird things, like– "Stop breathing," Gakushuu gawks.

"What?" Karma wheezes.

"Stop breathing," he repeats.

"I'd lose oxygen."

"Did I stutter?"

Karma rolls his eyes, and Gakushuu feels his heart do a weird flip when he turns away, huffing.

"Better?"

"Significantly."

--

"Akabane, move to the side."

"Where?"

"There, you idiot!"

"Where's there–"

-

It's only fifteen minutes later when the door starts to rattle, and both boys light up when it opens, revealing a face to peek out.

It's the janitor.

"Oh," is all the guy says, "hi."

Instantly, Karma scrambles out, cheeks burning as he stomps away, muttering something under his breath.

"What happened?" is what Gakushuu says instead.

"Huh," the guy frowns, "apparently, someone set off the fire alarm. Not really sure what happened, but it had been a false alarm, that's for sure."

"Who was it? And how come I haven't heard it?" Gakushuu asks, somewhat frantic.

"That's the problem, we don't know," the janitor muses, "the cameras were cut off, and there were no signs of fingerprints."

"Huh," Gakushuu blinks.

"Yeah, whoever did it must've known what they were doing," the guy huffs, "anyway, you better get going now."

Gakushuu does.

--

Well, he does, but instead, he follows Karma hot on his trail, blinking as Karma starts to talk to himself.

"Fuck, you're such an idiot," Karma groans into his hands, "I just ruined my only chance, ugh, I–"

Gakushuu is ready to approach him, before freezing at the words that tumble out of his mouth next.

"Not only that, I even initiated that stupid fire drill! What the fuck is wrong with me? Why—"

Right. This is my cue to leave. Gakushuu thinks as he turns, feeling his heart pound.

Next time, he reassures himself, swallowing. I'll talk to him.

--

DUDE I DONT LIKE THIS BUT WHATVER LOL IM LAZY

i always tell myself i'd fix it later, but it never happens so 😬

-
hi

my friend recently gave me their acc cuz they didn't like wattpad,,, might post karushuu der

but,, i'm thinking of turning that into a duo account of some sort,,, not sure yet

yes yes i know, bad idea n all tht but like ,, i'm super duper lonely and like,,,,, #yolo right??? gosh idek how this is supposed to work out, but ahhaah

(to b HONEST i doubt anyone'll volunteer in the first place cuz the idea alone is weird, but i'm most likely gonna post either way– SO YES