oooohhh noo im so sick

pls don't hesitate 2 comment!!!!!
-

UH ok so today i went to a lung specialist and apparently i have allergic asthma,, so woooo

--

"Asano," a voice booms, "what are you doing?"

"Planning murder," he rasps with a mournful look. "leave me alone," he adds after a second.

"No, that's– are you okay?"

"What," he frowns as he crinkles his nose, "I'm–"

A sneeze erupts from him, and his eyes water as he takes a hasty breath. "uhm," he manages.

"You don't look okay to me," Araki suspects, "you good?"

"Of course he's not good you idiot," Ren barks, "he's sick, can't you see?"

"Ugh," the table rocks as he slams his head onto it, "my head hurts," he whines.

"That's what happens when you slam your head into the table," someone whistles.

"I can't even– okay," Ren throws his head back, "come on Gakushuu, let's bring you to the nurse."

"No, I need to–" a sniffle, "study–"

"That's all you're thinking about."

He only gets a husky cough in response.

Then, "Noo–" the halls cry.

-

"Get off me, lady!"

"You have a fever," the lady scoffs, "I need to measure your temperature!"

Karma glares. "I do not have a fever," he swats the thermometer that comes to his way.

It glides beneath the floor with a smack, and the nurse gasps, offended.

Karma puffs out his chest. "that'll teach you a lesson," he says, voice hoarse, before he freezes.

He shakes as a sneeze arises, and his head pounds, drastic, as he flops onto the bed, groaning.

"Jesus christ," he moans as a cool hand rests upon his forehead, "'s nice," he slurs.

"Huh," the nurse snickers, "didn't know you could be this tame, Akabane."

"However," she continues as she removes her hand, "I might aswell use this opportunity."

Karma makes a soft noise in response, before; "hey," he stammers, "why do I see my boyfriend in a ball storage cage?"

"You're just hallucinating," the nurse coos, and after that, a scream strikes the room.

Karma decides to shut his eyes after that.

-
how do u describe a fever

THIS IS SO SHORT LMFAO BUT IVE NEVER DONE A CLIFFHANGER BEFORE SO HSBC

PART 2 IS LONGER I PROMISE

also how the fuck do u use an inhaler??? youtube isn't help