pokgaymon

i told U id do more pokemon shtuf

im still trying to figure out what to write for u late birthday  O_Oh_Ok but ATLEAST IM DONE WITH THE MATH EXAM SO ILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHIBF

HAHAH diff plot now no worries theyre both human gbhghh

who doesn't like the good ol' fairy types??? and soft moments aw hell yee

comment r apprekiat crtiiicim cook

Gakushuu strokes the chafed brush along Sylveon's silky–like coat, more of a bare kiss, and chuckles once he hears her growl weakly.

"You're so commanding," he teases, but picks up the pace anyway. Besides, the cute thrills and soft sighs she makes are only a bonus.

"Sylveon," she drawls, overly happy and blithe, and Gakushuu can see the sharp and pointy teeth that shine below the tip of warmth.

It's not the only thing that's being engulfed by the sun, though. He comes to a standstill, brush still swept up by Sylveon's fur, and laughs when she playfully nips at his arm, canines light.

"At ease," he murmurs, and she reluctantly unhooks herself. Baby–blue eyes stare up at him after, a fond gleam in her peeper.

Cute. Gakushuu doesn't stop the hand that advances to her, and– "Syyl," Sylveon croons at the offer and gently headbutts into his hand.

It's welcoming. Gakushuu feels welcomed. He rubs up against her smushed cheek, feels the purr that rumbles from her throat, and laughs once he sees her head loll even more upwards.

He only relaxes more once he feels one of Sylveon's ribbon–like feelers start to coax themselves out to wrap loosely around his arm, and the gentle grazes she leaves feels ticklish.  

"You–" "Asano?"

Gakushuu sizzles. "What are you doing here?" the – stupidly familiar – voice queries, and Sylveon's ears perk and twitch at the sound.

"I'm–" Gakushuu makes a small noise once he sees Sylveon suddenly rise from his lap, turn her head, and then growl – what the hell? – at a direction, "..Sylveon."

"You're not a Sylv–" Karma's laughter dies down, "–oooh."

"Ah–" Gakushuu quickly stands and ambles to Sylveon's side, petting her lightly, he almost sighs at how warm she was, "Calm down..."

She continues to growl through bared teeth, spiky and sharp canines exposed, and Gakushuu considers returning her in her pokéball when–

"Use Aromatherapy," Karma carelessly commands.

"Akabane, there isn't even–" Gakushuu stops once he sees a delicate–looking Pokémon emerge underneath Karma's hair, "Oh."

The Pokémon sing–songs and chirps as it sways to the gentle breath of the wind, and soon a powerful scent starts to waft upon them.

It smells nice and soothing once you inhale it, and Gakushuu feels the tension start to mold from his shoulders as he breathes it all in.

"Looks like you needed it too," Karma says from next to him. Gakushuu hums.

"I guess," he says a little wary, before he casts a look over to his Sylveon. She looks loosened, that's for sure. "That was.. nice."

"Yeah," Karma smirks.

The Pokémon, now done, happily floats back over to them, stops to look at him, before it squeaks and flies over to him.

Gakushuu only pulls back, but it doesn't stop them. It sways and sways, until they settle to rest upon Gakushuu's head. He frowns.

With delicate hands, he reaches up to scoop the Pokémon into his hands, – it was so small –and brings it up in front of him.

Karma's eyes are trained on him. "A Flabébé?" Gakushuu asks, puzzled, and turns to face the other, "I didn't know you had one."

"I didn't even know you had a Sylveon," Karma says, and speaking of, Gakushuu turns to see her start to trot over to them, and her feelers sway and curl behind her.

"It's the Eevee I caught along Route 10," Gakushuu says, "You know her already, don't you? Battled countless of times."

"Oh, her," Karma responds, "Yeah, I know her."

Why are they talking like sane people again?

"Your Flabébé?" Gakushuu asks. He doesn't say anything when he feels a nudge on him, or a long feeler curl around his leg, no.

But he does quickly reach down to reward Sylveon with little scratches under her chin, and as soon as she leans in, Karma talks.

"It's not actually mine, I didn't catch it," Karma laughs, "It just started following me around out of nowhere. It's a mystery, really."

"Well, I'm not surprised," Gakushuu watches as the Flabébé starts to float out of his encaged hand and ease themselves into Karma's side.

Gakushuu stares a moment longer at the sight. Karma looks strangely good with a flower–like Pokémon tucked under his ear, and he swallows.

He continues, however, "You don't seem the type to associate with frail creatures."

"I didn't think it matters," Karma shrugs as a smile graces his features. Gakushuu wonders why they're so buddy–buddy all of a sudden.

"'Course you would think that," Gakushuu says.

"Oh, are you implying something?" Nevermind.

"No, not at all."

"Why are you smirking then? Actually no– you know what? Let me wipe that stupid smirk off your face with a battle!"

"Oh, it's on."

"Winner gets to take the other to a date..?"

.. "Okay," then, "I think that Aromatherapy you used really did something to me."

Karma doubles over laughing, and even Sylveon flashes him an amused look.

•——•

im going to bed nos. goodnighto