somethin' FISHy

please don't hesitate to comment!! i appreciate it!!-!-

OK IK IM ON BREAK BUT IM FEELING not good

im at my cousins house and i sometimes get really homesick, which results in giving me small anxiety and bad(?)thoughts  ashsjax (i wanna go home,, but it's legit 3am)

had the urge to write something small and short to help me cope,, and i couldn't resist posting it because u deSERVE IT (another short chapter m sorry)

not rly karushuu interaction, feel free to skip

--

"So.. you got me a pet fish?"

"You look lonely," Gakushuu shrugs, "you don't like it?"

"Uh," Karma blinks, "I like it, but do you seriously think I'm responsible enough to take care of this thing?"

"You seemed just fine taking care of Scarlet," Gakushuu frowns, gesturing towards the neighbors cat.

"It was temporary," Karma huffs. Gakushuu's frown deepens, "and I was forced! That girl was—"

"Okay, so you obviously don't like it, I can return–"

"No! I think I can handle a simple fish.." Karma says, sounding hesitant, "But I need to set up an aquarium and everything–"

Gakushuu's face softens. "Don't worry, I got you sorted on that. I don't come unprepared."

"How would you know I'd take it?" Karma stares at the fish, watching as it moves with passion.

It's kinda.. nice.

"Instinct," Gakushuu deadpans, eyes shining.

..

"Thanks.."

"Oh?" Gakushuu smirks, "care to repeat that?"

"Not with that attitude I won't," Karma huffs, sticking his tongue out.

"Excuse me–"

In the background, the fish between them does a happy spin, resulting where both boys fail to see, too busy bickering.

In the end, everything still worked out.

--

i wanna goo hoomeee

didn't wanna specify the fish sooihgh,, but this idea was inspired by my cousins fish 🙏🙏 tHANK U, FISH

(also,, give some love to luna_uchiha pls, provides gOOD karushuu content)))))

requests are open