karma pls, u arent a koala

please don't hesitate to comment!! i appreciate it!!

Karma and Gakushuu wear onesies + sleepy boys

-

"This is stupid." Gakushuu says.

Karma, who's wearing a koala onesie, only hums in answer, face mushed into the fluffy fabric of Gakushuu's kangaroo one as he sighs contently. "It's kind of nice though."

"Karma," Gakushuu says with a scowl, "you aren't actually a koala. You know that right?"

He gestures towards the arms around his waist, clinging onto him with a heavy grip, and honestly, with the way Karma slouches on the floor like that, using his waistline as support, really does resemble a koala.

He's like an oversized koala if you think about it.. No, wait, why is he thinking about this?

Also, how did they get here?

"Obviously," Karma says, although it doesn't quite sound as firm as it should be. He sounds sleepy, Gakushuu can relate. "but they're comfy. And fluffy, and also really really soft."

"That's kind of the same thing." Gakushuu grumbles, before blinking at the big yawn Karma lets out. That was.. kind of adorable.

It doesn't take long for Gakushuu to follow, huffing when Karma coos at him. I mean, who can blame him?

It's quiet, and the soft summer breeze alone lulls Gakushuu almost to sleep. It gives him a sense of tranquility, in a way.

And Karma is very much right, these things are undeniably soft inside and outside, no wonder Karma likes them so much.

"How about we take a nap?" Karma murmurs suddenly.

Gakushuu snickers. "I doubt you can sleep in this position."

Karma shrugs, nuzzling more into Gakushuu. "I don't know about you, but I feel pretty comfortable."

"Karma," Gakushuu deadpans, "I'm not sleeping while standing. Let's get on the bed."

Karma whines, but gets up nonetheless.

--

So here they are, on the mattress, cuddling, with Gakushuu sprawled on the sheets, and Karma behind him, and–

"Goddammit Karma, get your hands off my waist."

--

requests are ooooooppppeeeennnnnnnnn