two local kids fight then make up because i say so

wassup

@luna_uchiha_raizel O_Oh_Ok IDK IF THIS COUNTS BECAUSE I DIDNT PROOF READ AND I JUST KINDA WENT WITH THE FLOW WITHOUT PLOT BUT UHH I HOPE THIS MAKES SNESE (and i turned grammarly off for this one,, for reasons)

also i dont know how little kids fight because i was more of an outcast than anything and got my head dunked into a toilet back in kindergarten,,, so i apologize in advance for any inaccuracy LOL

pls comment!! so appreciated, but its ok if no.. and criticism is very very very welcome

"You're so annoying!" little Karma spat. "I just need that orange crayon, hand it over already!"

"Are you blind or something?" Gakushuu snapped back, tightening his curled fingers. "I already told you, I'm using it at the moment. Go get yourself another color!"

"I need that orange to color my campfire," Karma reasoned, annoyed, before stomping his foot onto the floor angrily. "what else can you color fire with other than orange?!"

"Just color it something else," Gakushuu countered, a frown on his lips. "besides, you don't see me insulting you for hogging that red crayon, so back off!"

It's surprising that the teacher hadn't returned from the bathroom yet, but Karma decided that's a good thing. Otherwise he would've been sent to time-out a long time ago.

Gakushuu, on the other hand, felt insulted. Who just comes up to someone and demand a crayon like that? At least ask politely! That's what his father would've said, anyway.

"You don't understand," Karma's anger subsided a little. "I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible!"

Gakushuu huffed through his nose angrily. "I don't care," he growled. "I need it to color my hair, you see," he pointed to his hair. "orange!"

"That's not the appropriate color then," Karma sniffed arrogantly, arms crossed. "your hair isn't that orange. That orange you're holding is practically as bright as a beacon!"

Gakushuu paused, considering the thought as he observed the crayon in his grasp, before shaking his head. Even if that boy was slightly right, he didn't see why he should just give in like that.

"I don't care!" Gakushuu huffed, tightening his grip around the crayon. "It's not like I can use any other color, you dummy!"

Karma gasped, which stirred some attention from the other kids nearby. "yeah, well," he hesitated, "at least I don't spend twenty minutes coloring the hair!"

Gakushuu blinked when he heard the audible 'oooh,' go around the room. That comeback wasn't even that great, though.

He furrowed his eyebrows when Karma smirked in satisfaction. At least someone's proud. That prideful stupid-head– "Look," he glared as he shoved his artwork to Karma's face. "It's a lot to color, okay?!"

"You haven't even managed to color half of it!" Karma barked loudly within laughters.

"Ugh!" Gakushuu slammed his worksheet onto the table in favor of ignoring the snickering kids around him, crayon thrown to the carpet by now. "screw you all!"