enter creative name

i think i did this right??? LOL enjoy this oneshot that i had way too much fun with, i don't know what came over me

please don't hesitate to comment!!! i appreciate it!!
-
Class E take the opportunity to play truth or dare during their lunch break.

It's all fun and games until the ace student of Kunugigaoka, Gakushuu Asano, walks in.

- requested by O_Oh_Ok 

Karma leans further against the chair, elbows braced against his desk as he watches the class huddle up together. It's amusing, least to say, because literally everyone has taken part of this so-called game of truth or dare.

Yes, even Terasaka, who's constantly grumbling in complaints, but Karma sees right through it.

One of his hands reach up to take hold of his strawberry milk, eyes already looking for a new purpose of entertainment as he drones out the endless chattering among his classmates.

Too bad Kayano talks so loud.

"–Okay, okay, my turn!" Kayano says between giggles, eyes sweeping past the class to search for her victim. The class watches in anticipation. "Hmm.. Isogai! Truth or dare?"

"Oh.." Isogai mutters, blinking. "Um.. Truth?"

Kayano pouts. "Buzzkill," She says, sticking her tongue out. Isogai only shrugs in response.

"Now, now," Nagisa chides in nervously, "I think you should respect Isogai's choices."

"Killjoy!" Another female voice quips up, most likely Nakamura. Nagisa only smiles softly in return.

"Okay, fine, hmm.." Kayano ponders, before a light bulb seems to appear on her head. "What is the biggest lie you have ever told?"

The class mingles in a chorus of 'oooh's, and even Karma leans forward in interest, this should be good.

Isogai sweat-drops, but as soon as he opens his mouth, a soft knock strikes the door, before it rattles lightly and opens.

A known face peeks out, and the class stare in surprise.

Gakushuu Asano?

His hair looks somewhat tousled, uniform wrinkled as he looks to be catching his breath. Probably through all that walking from up the mountain. Karma grins at the sight.

And the mounds of papers he's holding isn't anything to pass by, either.

"Ah," Gakushuu says, surprised and breath rigged. "Are there no teachers here?"

"No," Terasaka speaks up this time, nose wrinkled as he narrows his eyes. Oh no, his temper is showing. "Why are you here, Mr. Perfect?"

Gakushuu only frowns at the name. "I'm just here to deliver this." He says, already walking onward as he lowers the stack of papers on the teacher's desk.

"Sorry for the intrusion, by the way." He adds, not sounding sorry at all, but they'll take it.

Terasaka only mumbles a short 'Whatever.'

They watch as Gakushuu already seems to take his leave, before Karma suddenly speaks up, or more like taunts.

"Leaving so early? Didn't think you were this scared being in a room with us." Karma provokes, and yeah, it works like a charm. Gakushuu turns at that, eyes narrowed.