IM HOT OK??

please don't hesitate to comment!! i appreciate it!!!!!!!2!!2

wait can i just say that i didn't do double take on this, and i apologize incase this doesn't make senSe??

-requested by O_Oh_Ok

"The AC isn't working," Karma says as soon as Gakushuu emerges from the room, ignoring the pointed look he gets.

"And you didn't call any AC repairs?" Gakushuu deadpans, "well, no wonder it's so hot here."

"Yeah, because i'm here," Karma winks, and Gakushuu snorts.

"Yeah right, you're anything but hot."

Karma gasps dramatically. "How dare you," he mock-glares, "i'm the literal definition of hot."

"Keep dreaming," Gakushuu rolls his eyes.

"I am hot though," Karma huffs, eyes shining.

"And I like going to parties," Gakushuu sarcastically says, "why can't you just accept the truth?"

"I can't accept the truth when it's a lie, you just don't know how hot I can be," Karma brags, before helpfully adding after ten seconds, "..and am."

"Okay," Gakushuu sniffs arrogantly, "show me how hot you can be then."

"Oh, don't worry," Karma grins wickedly, "I will."

Gakushuu already knows Karma's attempt of charming people absolutely sucks, so he should be fine.

And oh wait. The AC.

"I'm not it," Karma says, reading his mind.

"Ugh," Gakushuu groans.

--

"Nagisa, how do you make people swoon?" Karma panicks.

"What?" Nagisa says from the other line, "Out of all people, I didn't expect you—"

"No, no, not as in swoon literally, I meant like, uh, make them fall in love with you?"

"Huh?" Nagisa blinks, "who is it?"

"A person who's way too snobby for their own good," Karma mumbles lightly, "but that doesn't matter. Just how?"

"Wait, this is a lot to take in," Nagisa stresses, before frowning, "actually wait.. why are you asking me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Karma questions.

"Because I, um, don't know, to be fair. What about that Sakakibara guy? Isn't he in your school? I think he had quite the reputation with the girls before, or still does, that is."

"That guy is the friend of my victim," Karma frowns, before he ponders again, "although, that doesn't sound bad at all."

"Okay first, never say victim again please," Nagisa says in disbelief, "and second, it's really up to you. But knowing you, you'd probably go for it."

"You know me so well," Karma grins.

---

As soon as he steps foot in the cafeteria, he already knows it's bad with the way Karma sits with the Virtuosos. In one table. Talking.

He doesn't seem to be the only one thinking that this is absolutely bizarre, because they were surely gaining a few stares.

Yeah, actually why isn't everybody freaking out?

"Um?" Gakushuu says as soon as he ambles towards them, "what's this?"

"Oh," Karma smiles, actually smiles,  "hey Asano."