when u have a sexy dream abt ur sexy rival: o shit o shit thats 2x sexy

i'm not... dead??!!! GRRMKKK GRRMK

nah im sorry whenever i tried to write it just did not work at all :,) now i just write whatever i can think of and go by that... it can go wrong sm times because u have no sense of plot or direction watsoever

so ya whaddup with u cus

——
also did this complete spontaneously and off the spot so might be shit but i wanted to post sum u know

not proof read.... yet ... ever, ENJOY

——

It smelled good. Too good, even. What the hell. Karma dared to peek at the lunchbox next to him before he had to look away. It just. Jesus. It even looked good. "...Asano–kun."

Nothing. Not a 'mhm,' or a 'hmm,' or anything of the sorts as Gakushuu reached for his chopsticks, ignoring him. Mocking him.

Louder. "Asanoo," Karma whined, hand tightening around the strawberry milk carton he had been nursing to refrain himself from swiping the food. "Who gave you that?"

"Hmm," Oh, there was that hmm of his. That arrogant little hmm of his. How dare he mock him. It was like wafting steak in front of a prowling lion. You just shouldn't do it. "This bento? I made it."

Christ. First time he's ever heard of it. Did the guy have to be good at everything he does? Because that's just ridiculous. "'Kay. Throw me a bite, if you don't mind. You know. Rival to rival?"

"What are you, a dog?" Gakushuu smirked, prodding at his bento tauntingly. Bastard. "You even sound like one. A desperate dog unable to wait for its treat any longer than it should."

The aroma was just, so good. It didn't come off strong, but light and delectable. Catching even a whiff of it could make your stomach growl. Maybe. Certainly made his stomach growl, at least.

Goddammit, was he hungry. He'd been nursing two strawberry milk cartons throughout the day so far, this his third, and usually Karma was just fine with that. But now.. that didn't even sound acceptable.

"You listening?" Gakushuu said with amusement, eyes finally turning to him.

Yeah, yeah. The dog remark should've offended Karma more than it shouldn't have. But sheesh. Look at that meal. "Well, I wouldn't say a dog––"

"Oh, I've got an excellent idea," Gakushuu lit up, so uncharacteristically sadistic that Karma had to blink. Gently chewing on a piece of rice he'd picked on, Karma's eyes followed. The rice fell apart so easily. "Bark for me and I'll let you have all of it."

And Karma was back to the present. "What," he sputtered. "What did you just say?"

"My, my, never thought I'd live the day to see you so taken aback, Akabane," Gakushuu grinned. "You heard me. Bark, mutt."

"Asano–san, you should've told me sooner you were into that kind of thing," Karma said, a little astonished to be honest, but still pleasantly amused. And, perhaps, a little unsure on how to approach this.

Which was, so unlike him. But this whole situation was strange to begin with.

"Not really. Just want to see you humiliate yourself for a little bit of grub," Gakushuu's eyes glowed. "Unless you don't want to, of course, by all means. But this is probably the best bento I've made so far."

Which is weird, because Karma's pretty sure he's never even seen Gakushuu with a bento before. Aside from the occasional girl stopping by their class, Gakushuu usually stuck to the cafeteria at best.