angst

please don't hesitate to comment, i'd really appreciate it

sorry, i'm not really feeling it rn?? this probably isn't the right place to rant lol, so i decided to write my frustrations instead (don't worry this has nothing to do with me, just needed some angstT)

sorry no requests today, hope u understand 😣

but if it helps it ends on a good note here cause i thought it felt right ffffjj
-

"What? Why would you think something so delusional-"

"I saw you!" Gakushuu bristles, heart clenching. He's not gonna cry, he's not gonna cry, he won't-

Crying is for the weak, his father's voice echoes in the back of his mind. Gakushuu wants to cry, though.

"You were.. you were all over her!" Gakushuu swallowed the lump in his throat, "Do you seriously think I haven't noticed? Do you seriously think I'm that stupid?"

Karma doesn't say anything, yet the fury burning in his eyes say everything. Why is he mad? He should be mad. Not him.

But Gakushuu just wants to cry, wants to scream what the hell even happened between them, but really he's rather focused on keeping tears back.

His eyes kind of sting though, and his sight is somewhat blurry. Huh? They better not be tears.

Blinking them back, he ignores the faint pounding in his chest as Karma speaks. "You don't know shit! Fuck, Gakush–"

"Don't call me that!" Gakushuu snaps, eyes prickly with hot tears as the pounding in his chest increases. Please don't be a panic attack– "I have eyes you know? I've seen you snuck out almost every night, you can't fool me. Do you honestly take me for a jok–"

"What the fuck, stop interrupting me! Look, whatever I do has fucking nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing to do with you! Honestly, do you have no faith in me at all?!"

Karma's mad. Gakushuu doesn't like it.

"I'm not the one to blame here!" Gakushuu yells back, "Don't you think it's a little shady for someone to be meeting some random woman in the middle of the night? Fuck, I have every right to be suspicious!"

"First of all," Karma growls out, "I just so happen to know this 'random woman', and I can assure you we don't do anything that involves hooking up! Whatever we do isn't your business, okay?!"

"Besides," Karma says, voice going soft as the tears start to fall on Gakushuu's porcelain cheeks. Fuck, this kind of hurts, seeing him like this. "You know I would never, ever do that. Do you?"

Gakushuu sniffles, only nodding softly as he eyes the ground, staring as some droplets hit the surface of the floor. He should really stop assuming things..

"Look, how about this," Karma starts, tone light and soothing to Gakushuu's ears as he speaks, "I'll tell you what's going on later, alright? But for the love of god, don't ever say something like that. I only love you, remember that."

And when Gakushuu doesn't speak, Karma's eyebrows furrow.

"Understand?" Karma demands, voice still light, yet holding a sense of authority to it. Gakushuu needs to understand that.

Gakushuu only nods again, energy slowly draining as a hand reaches up to ruffle his hair, and christ, that feels kind of nice.

"..Let's get to bed. I'll sleep on the couch tonight, okay?"

"..'Kay."

-

sorry if i made gakushuu kind of a crying mess here???! just some insecurity

sorta rushed, sorry!!