lolomokk parties suk

uhhhhhheh the ending part is sorts self explanatory (like the sudden liking thing n all yea???)  ULL SEE WHAT I MEAN

time fkr summary

gakushuu gets forced party, karma drunke, he leave, he no like, then gets sort of social anxiety, karma return, happy!!!

comment and criticsm is epic

"I want to go home," Gakushuu grunts.

"That's too bad," Karma coos with fakery. "Because last time I checked, I won the bet last week."

"I get that you chose me and all, and really, I'm honored, but–" Karma shoves him, and he shoves right back, "Don't you have friends who you could've actually went with?"

"Well," Karma starts slowly. "You're my nemesis."

"But not your friend," Gakushuu adds.

"It counts," Karma counters, and before he can say anything more or less, Karma already has him on a leash and tugs him along the ride.

Fun.

Not fun. This party sucks.

Karma's slouching figure drapes over him like a matted carpet, clothes wrinkled and hair mussy as he gabbles on and on, and to put it in the nicest way possible, he wants nothing more than to push this.. nuisance into someone else's hands, perhaps snap a picture, and leave.

"Is water wet?" Karma asks as he slurs his 'r's.

"I don't know," Gakushuu huffs out, and really, he doesn't. He mildly wonders if it is, though.

"'Kay," Karma seems satisfied with the answer  as he maneuvers away from Gakushuu, which by the way, finally, "I go get more drink."

"Does that mean I can leave?" Gakushuu asks for the up–tenth time.

"No," Karma pokes him accusingly, then vanishes into the throng of people. Gakushuu gnaws onto his lip.

If there's one thing his pride won't let up, it's being a coward and reneging on Karma of all people. So, with that mindset in him, he only sinks deeper into the couch and forces himself to relax.

Each passing minute feels like sinking in quicksand, drastically. Only if, the more anxious he got, the deeper he sank.

(He was.. getting anxious. Why?)

Neon, fluorescent lights temporarily blind him as Gakushuu gazes his surroundings, and the audible beat of the music almost swallows the voices' around him as they talk, talk, and talk.

He doesn't really mind, though, doesn't really care. He cranes his head back downwards, and instantly bears interest in his hands.

The way the neon–color reflects upon them, the silhouette that spreads beneath, and the trails it leaves over the tip of his fingers to above his wrist is suddenly more intriguing than ever.

He twists the hand a bit in his lap, twirling it and seeing the color respond to his movements, and honestly, it's sort of cool.

He feels a little weird though, to be doing this, and a small spike of uneasy suddenly runs through him. What if people are watching? 

It comes so sudden and unexpected, Gakushuu can't help but actually look up to ensure his thoughts, and he blinks when he finds himself suddenly making eye–contact with someone.