NO I LIKE UUUU

pls don't hesitate 22 comment c

-------

thiss short i'm too tired to do anything am sorry byed

--

Gakushuu needs advice, so–

"I need advice," he blurts, before he adds a moment later, "love advice," he says.

Karma looks at him funny. "What," he says, slow, "did I just hear you right?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself," Gakushuu grumbles.

Karma grins. "huh," he says knowingly, "out of all people, I didn't expect you to come to me."

I'm surprised too, Gakushuu thinks with a sigh. "look," he says, exasperated, "are you going to give me advice or not?"

"Hmm," Karma thrums his fingers against his chin, an act to think, before he says, "okay, so.."

"I don't have all day, you know–"

"–Just ask them to the movies this weekend," he continues, ignorant.

Gakushuu swallows. "Do you want to go to the movies this weekend?"

"No," Karma chuckles, and his blood runs cold, "I meant ask them," he continues.

Oh.

"Uh," Gakushuu makes a weird noise, "I just did," he says slowly.

"What did they say?"

"I don't know," he frowns, "you tell me."

Karma blinks. "What?" he says confusingly, (yet he should be the confused one here) "What do you mean?"

"Akabane," he monotones.

"What?"

"If this is some kind of joke–"

"Why would it be–"

"I like you, you idiot!"

OK I GIVE ANOTHE ONE CUZ OM NOCE

-

Gakuho peers upon him, glare evident. "What did I tell you not to do?"

Gakushuu fights back a roll of his eyes. "'Don't interact with a troublemaker,'" he mimicks, bored.

"And what did you do?"

"I interacted with a troublemaker," his lips curl. Gakuho doesn't look impressed.

"And what was the other thing I told you not to do?" he glowers, voice dripping.

"'Don't fall for an abrasive redhead,'" Gakushuu parrots as he snorts weakly.

"And again, what did you do?" he repeats with a scowl, and this time, Gakushuu doesn't hide the smile forming upon his lips.

"I fell for an abrasive redhead," he laughs.

"This is not a laughing matter, as therefore–"

--
im not even gonna bother in trying to make them into character i want SLEP

i'll post smth longer next time when i hv some good ideas,, or u can suggest some idk ididiid
ANYWHO GOODNIG