Gone...

~A/N~ Sorry for such a long wait! I originally wanted this chapter to be extra long for you guys (over 4000 words) but then I decided to split it so you guys get two chapters. I'm doing this part tonight and another chapter in a few days once I finish it (It won't take too long). Hopefully, this chapter is worth it, sorry if it sucks

There was a lot of noise coming from the loft that day, the guys had thrown many things, including chairs, tables, Killian, mugs, and tons of other things. 

Regina had to teleport them to different sides of the couch and tie them there to prevent them from throwing anything else. "You two throwing a temper tantrum won't help us find Ness"

Once they calmed, Regina untied them and they started coming up with a plan

~With Ness~

"Now, my dear, you will help me."

Ness was tied to a pipe in a small dark room. "W-with what?" 

"Taking the magic from this town..." And with that, Maverick turned and left. He was almost done planning, there were just a few loose ends that needed tying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's time," Maverick said, as he untied Ness. 

"Where are we going...?" 

He grabbed her arm, yanking her to her feet, and tied her wrists together. "To the well" 

They crept through the woods, careful not to be spotted, and to the well. 

"Why do you need me?" Ness asked, she knew better than to use her magic against him, he found find her again, and it would be even worse

"Because it'll only work with you... The first curse was created using your parents 'true love' which is why Emma was the only one who could break the curse, since the town was created because of the curse, I need someone with the same DNA as Emma, someone who is also the product of the true love that made the town." Maverick took a knife out of his pocket and set it on the edge of the well. "You see, Emma is the embodiment of light, while you my dear, are the embodiment of darkness. You have the same DNA as Emma but are also the exact opposite, which is exactly what I need."

He picked up Ness and set her on the edge of the well because she was small. Then, he took her hand and the knife and cut across the palm of her hand making her wince

"Now, say these words and drop a few drops of blood into the well," He said handing her a piece of paper

Ness took it with her uninjured hand. Dropping her blood into the well, she read the paper "Before the passing of this hour, take away all their powers"

The ground started to shake and black smoke seeped out of the well. Ness hopped down from the well and started backing away, she didn't get far before the smoke engulfed her, causing her to pass out

Meanwhile, with the heroes. Emma and Killian were at Granny's, asking if anyone had seen Ness when Leroy got their attention. 

"Uh, guys. What's that?" He nodded towards the windows. 

Emma and Killian went over to look, the black cloud had reached the town. 

"I don't know but it's not good"

The smoke engulfed Granny's, and soon the entire town. After it cleared, Emma and Killian ran out of Granny's and met up with Snow, Charming, and Regina. 

"What was that?" Snow asked. The townspeople started to come out of the buildings, also curious as to what was going on. 

"He took the magic from Storybrooke..." Everyone turned to look at Regina. "I can feel it" She tried to make a fireball in her hand but nothing appeared.