Two Updates In The Same MONTH, Who Am I?

~A/N~ Sorry it's it's so long for an update. I struggled with writing this chapter for some reason so it's short and kind of crappy, so I apologize.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to have them get together but if I do do you think I'm rushing the Nessa/Ruby relationship?

What do you think I should have happen in the story?~

The next day Nessa went downstairs to find Ruby in the kitchen making breakfast. “I thought you were opening the diner today?”

“Granny’s opening today” She looked up at Ness, raising an eyebrow at her. “Nice outfit Ven” She said, smirking.

Nessa’s eyes widened as she realized that she was still just in her bra and underwear. She was always just used to coming downstairs in her pjs so she didn’t think of changing. “Uh… Oops?”

Ruby laughed, handing Nessa a plate of pancakes. “How did it go with Nyx?”

She sat down at the island and sighed. “It was okay. We talked about both our pasts, she told me that she’s here because she wanted a break from her old life…”

“Do you believe her?”

Nessa shrugged. “I don’t know, but I also really don’t care”

Ruby felt like Ness was hiding something from her… Nessa never hid anything from her, they told each other everything… "You seemed kind of upset when you came home last night…"

Looking down at her plate, Nessa shrugged. "I was just tired…"

"Okay…" Ruby nodded slowly. She didn't believe her but she wasn't going to press it. 

After breakfast, Nessa decided to just stay home all day since she didn’t really have anything to do that day, and she wouldn’t have a chance to run into Nyx. 

Ruby had gone to work, so Nessa was home alone. She got dressed into some comfy clothes and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. 

A lot of times Nessa thought about getting a job herself so that she'd have money and would have something better to do than to sit around the house all day, but she didn't want to be tied down in Storybrooke in case she wanted to leave. With a job, even though it's a small town of people who know her and her family, she probably couldn't just up and leave, and with the house she could just give it to Ruby so she wasn't worried about that.

She helped out a lot at Granny's and Granny would pay her, but she didn't have an actual job there. And with the way Ruby has been acting lately, Nessa was kind of glad that she didn't work at Granny's.

After a few hours of Nessa just laying around watching tv or cleaning, she got a text from Killian, asking her if she wanted to go out to lunch. Nessa looked over at the clock, not realizing it was already lunch time. 

She texted back saying that she was down and went upstairs and changed into a black tank top, jeans and her blue leather jacket. 

As she left the house, she decided to walk to Granny’s instead of driving there, mainly because her car was in the garage and she didn’t feel like getting it out. 

When she got to Granny’s, she saw Killian sitting in one of the booths. He looked up when she walked in and smiled. “Hey Ness” He stood up and hugged her.