Hangovers Are A Bitch, But Hey, There's Food

The toaster dinged letting me know the toast was done, I pulled it out and quickly buttered it before setting it onto the plate. A groan came from behind me and I turned to see Charming stumbling out from the bedroom

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," I said smirking. Living in a world of fairytales makes normal sayings seem weird. 

Charming glared at me. "What happened last night?" He sat down at the island and set his head down on the counter. I put some cheesy eggs and bacon onto the plate and set it in front of him. The plate made a loud noise, making him groan. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed I put cheese on the eggs  "Cheesy eggs?"

"You guys got drunk and I had to bring you back here. And uh yeah. Sorry, I should have asked first, I always have cheese on my eggs and I guess I did it without realizing-" 

"Ness" He cut me off "It's fine, I always have cheese on my eggs too"

I waved my hand and some Aspirin and a glass of water appeared in front of him. He gave me a nod as to say thanks and took the pills. After making Snow a plate of food, I took it to her and woke her up. She was also hungover so I gave her some Aspirin and water before walking back into the kitchen and making myself a plate

Charming groaned again and set his head back onto the counter "Why is it so bright in here?"

I waved my hand and the curtains on the windows shut, making it darker

"Thanks... How did you get us home last night?"

Raising an eyebrow, I grabbed my phone and shot Emma a text asking how everything was over there, I also sent one to Henry with the same question. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"I remember Hook looking for his hook but that's it," He said after a while

Emma sent a text back saying that Hook was awake but seriously hungover and Henry said that Regina was trying to get rid of her hangover with magic. "Well after that, we decided to head home, so Emma took Hook back to their place in your truck, Ruby took Regina and Henry home in Regina's car and I brought you and Snow back here in my car. It took all four of us to get Hook into the truck and I got you guys into my car pretty easily after I threatened to shove you into the trunk"

"Why did you threaten to shove me into the trunk?" 

I shrugged "Because you were whining about me not letting you drive and I said that if you kept whining I'd shove you into the trunk"

"You're loud," He said pushing his empty plate away and putting his head back into the counter

I took his plate and used magic to clean it "That's 'cause you're hungover"

He glared at me again and mumbled something about hangovers. After I cleaned the pans and plates with magic, I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my shoes

"I'm going to pick up your truck from Emma's"

Without waiting for an answer I ran out the door. I decided to stop at Granny's for an iced coffee and to see how Ruby was

"Hey, Ven!" Ruby said cheerfully. "How are David and Mary Margaret?"

I shrugged. "Hungover. Snow is still in bed and they both took some medicine but they'll probably be hungover for the rest of the day"

Ruby nodded, she finished making my drink and handed it to me "There ya go"

I thanked her and paid before heading out the door. I didn't get far when I walked into someone

"I'm sor-" I looked up and saw Ryder standing there. When he realized it was me he smirked 

"No problem Babe. I liked your performance last night"