Part Two

Rain looked at me and then reached over and ran her hands across my shirt, leaving tingling trails behind her touch. I swallowed, suddenly nervous about the fact that she was touching me. Could she feel it when the ring on her finger caught the one under my shirt?

Carefully, almost shyly, she leaned forward and kissed me. A spark of electricity shot up my body at the contact and I kissed back fiercely.

Her hands rested on my chest for a moment before she grabbed my shirt and kissed me harder.

Gently, I leaned back and pulled her down with me.

She sighed into my mouth and I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. Her hands found their way into my hair and she lightly dragged her nails down my scalp. I growled happily into the kiss.

“Andy,” She said breathlessly after a few moments. “I’ve got to get home to Jepha and Dante and you need rest. I can tell you’re tired. Plus, I don’t fuck on the first date.”

I pulled back. “Okay. Come over to my place tomorrow? We can relax and watch movies or whatever you want.”

“Alright. I hope you don’t want Jeph to come along, because he’s got another play date with Bronx, Xavier, and Arthur tomorrow. Pete thinks it might turn into a sleep over.”

“Are you sure you trust him with our son?” I half-joked. Pete had a tendency to get distracted, but he was a good father.

She smiled and kissed me one more time before I felt the car come to a stop.

“I’ve got to come in with you to get my bag. Is that okay?”

She just grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the house with her.

We stopped at the living room when we saw that Damon, Matt, Rose, and Zac were sitting there with Dante.

“Hey,” Rain said, walking into the room, pulling me along behind her. “Is everything okay?”

They were all smiling, so I figured something was up. Damon and Rose were sitting close together on the love seat, Matt and Zac were sitting on the couch, and Dante was sitting in the chair, legs crossed and grinning.

“Well, tell them!” Zac said.

Rose leaned forward with her hand held out. “Damon asked me to marry him.”

“Oh my god, finally.” Rain said, grinning.

We sat down and talked with them for a while, and then I noticed the time. “Fuck, I’ve got to go.” I said to them.

“Okay, I’ll walk you to the door,” Rain volunteered, blushing lightly.

I felt like a teenager again, with all of these people staring at us with knowing smiles on their faces.

“Congratulations again, you two.” I told Damon and Rose.

"And to you, as well, Andy," They said, and then Rain walked with me into the hallway by the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, then?”

I barely had the question out before she had her lips on mine again. “Are you sure you have to leave? I mean, you could stay..”

“Sorry, babe.” I smiled at her. “I gotta get going so that I can be awake for you tomorrow.”

“Alright. I’ll be over around noon?”

“Sounds perfect.” I agreed and bent down to kiss her again. “Goodnight.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next chapter is when Andy makes a huge decision... ;) And I might post a couple of chapters on Christmas. Also, thank you to everybody who listened to my friend Skylar. You all made her really happy, and it's been a while since she's been that happy and smiley. <3