All Of My Heart

Later that night, around 11:30, Rain said that she was getting tired.

So, we got up off the couch and I headed towards the guest room.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I turned around, confused. "...The guest room?"

"Oh, well, if you want to sleep in there, that's cool. I just figured maybe you'd like to come sleep in my room, with me."

I paused and my thoughts turned to Dante. "What about Dante?"

"What about him?"

"Well..aren't you two...you know...?"

She burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh my god. No, Andy. Dante and I are not dating. I mean, earlier we thought, maybe..but we kissed and didn't feel anything whatsoever."

"Oh."

She smiled, rolled her eyes, and walked past me, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her to her room.

I grabbed my pajamas out of the bag I brought with me and went into the closest bathroom to change while she changed in her room.

When I returned, she was already laying back in her bed, flipping through a picture album.

She turned back to the front of the book, seeing that I was back.

I jumped onto the bed and crawled over to her, my bangs fell into my face and I flicked them back, looking at the pictures in the album.

"Oh my god, is that...?" I asked, speechless.

"Jeph, right after he was born." She confirmed.

"He was adorable. A little wrinkly and pink, but adorable. He really had that much hair when he was born?"

"Yep. I had a full head of hair when I was born too, but he gets the color from you, because I was never that blonde." She smiled at the picture.

Right next to it was his birth certificate, and a picture of her filling it out while Dante held tiny, newborn Jeph.

And then there was a picture of Mikey Way holding Jepha, looking nervous as hell.

There was individual pictures of everyone who was there holding Jeph.

I stopped when I saw the picture of Matt Good holding him. My best friend holding my son. He knew and he never told me.

Rain must have caught on, because she looked at me and said, "Don't blame him, Andy. I asked them not to tell you."

I nodded, my jealousy and mild anger dissipating because I knew she was right. She did what was best for her and Jepha.

The book held hundreds of pictures, ranging from his birth to his very first Christmas, but the book could only hold so many pictures. It stopped right after the Christmas photos.

I smiled, looking at all of them.

"There's more, they're just in different books. They're in the living room, chronologically ordered." Rain said as she closed the book and set it on her nightstand.

"Can I look at them sometime?" I asked, shifting to lay down under the blanket.

"Of course." She seemed happy with the interest and effort I was putting into being a part of their lives again.

She turned out the lamp light and before I fell asleep, I moved behind her and put my arm around her. She sighed contently and leaned into my embrace.

"I still love you, Andy." She said tiredly.

"I still love you, too." I smiled into her hair, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

I consider that to be one of my favorite Christmas's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay. Andy/Rain love.