~CHAPTER 7~

~AUTHOR'S P.O.V.~

He walked into the cafeteria, immediately hearing the tinkering of utensils and the chatter going on in the different tables. He went to his usual one, where Jisung, Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin were already sitting.

"Hey, guys," he said softly. He was still slightly sad over what had happened in the morning.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you this morning, Lixie," Changbin said, "Sungie told us," he added when he noticed Felix's confused face.

Felix nodded, sitting down.

"If you need to talk or anything, I'm here for you," Jeongin said.

"Same here," added Seungmin.

"Yeah, Lix, you can count on all of us," Jisung said, while Changbin just nodded.

And then someone cleared their throat behind Felix. They all turned around. Hyunjin entered their vision.

"Hey, Felix," he said awkwardly, "can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure," Felix said as he turned his upper body around, ready to have the conversation right there.

"Oh, no, I mean privately, like you and me alone," Hyiunjin clarified.

"And we would let that happen because..." Jisung intervened.

"Oh, come on guys," Hyunjin protested, "it's not like I'm going to hit him."

"And how can you guarantee that?" Changbin said, "you already yelled at him..." He trailed off.

"Okay look, we can walk a few tables away, so you will see us but not hear us?" Hyunjin suggested, raising his eyebrows.

All of Felix's friends rolled their eyes, annoyed.

"Okay, sure," Felix said, getting up.

"Lixie-Hyung..." Jeongin protested.

"It's okay Innie, I'll be fine," Felix responded as he got up.

"Hyunjin," Seungmin spoke, the other male turned around, "I dare you to hurt him, I just dare you." He said, a piercing look on his face.

"Guys, that's enough. There's no need to be rude," Felix said, already getting tired of his friend's behavior.

"You're too good to people, Lixie," Jiusng mumbled, as they all watched the two males walk away.

"So, what do you want to talk about Hyung?" Felix asked once they sat down a few tables away.

Hyunjin sighed.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled.

"What?" Felix said, not being able to understand the boy's mumbling.

"I'm sorry for how I treated this morning," Hyunjin repeated, slightly raising his voice.

Yes, Hyunjin did want to apologize, but it still hurt his pride.

"But you nearly did anything, you know, Minho-Hyung did most of the talking," Felix said, playing with the silver rings on his fingers.

"I know, but I still wanted to apologize."

"Why though?" Felix questioned, "why now?"

"Somebody told me you had been crying and after you defended us in front of the principal, I felt that apologizing and thanking you was the right thing to do," Hyunjin paused, taking a deep breath. "So, Felix, thank you very much for not ranting us out and I'm terribly sorry for how I treated you. Can you please forgive me?"

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey guys!

First, of all, I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, I'm on an exam period right now.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter, I'll try to post more frequently but I can't promise anything.

I hope you enjoyed it, and please stay safe!