~CHAPTER 2~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, ugh, the first day of school. I dragged myself out of bed and went towards my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a white and baby blue hoodie and some denim ripped jeans.

I headed downstairs and had sighed, as always, my parents had left early without even saying goodbye. I rolled my eyes and had a quick breakfast. Some cereal and an apple. My phone rang. It was Jisung, no surprise there.

I finished eating and put everything away

I finished eating and put everything away. I headed toward my room to grab my bag when I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the time, 7:30, Jisung was at the front door. I headed back downstairs and went towards the door, I put my shoes on and opened the door.

I felt somebody jump on me.

"Lixie!" Jisung screamed in my ear.

"Hi, Sungie!" I said smiling back.

We broke the hug and started walking, it was a warm day, although it was still pretty early I could tell it would be a warm day.

"Sungie, can you come with me to the principal's office?" I said once we got in front of the school.

He looked at me surprised.

"You got in trouble?" He asked worriedly. "Do your parents know?"

"Jesus no, everything is ok Jisung, don't worry, I just need to greet some new students."

"New students? About time, I am getting bored of seeing the same old faces."

"Well, they won't be in our year," I said while we started walking through the corridors.

"Really? Are they older or younger?" He asked, his eyes beamed in curiosity.

"Older, two years older."

"Oh, so they will be with Channie and Binnie, right?"

I shrugged.

"I guess so."

"So what do you have to do with them exactly Lixie?"

"Give them a school tour befriend them for a while and you know, blah, blah, blah..."

"Oh, so the typical," He asked me as I knocked on the principal's office door.

"Pretty much," I said before hearing a faint 'come in' from inside the room.

"Well, I'll see you later Sungie!" I said waving him goodbye.

"Yup, see you at lunch Lixie!" He said waving back.

I got into the office and smiled at the principal.

"Good morning Mr. Lee," He said smiling back at me.

"Good morning," I said back, "so... the schedules?"

"Ah, yes, about that, my meeting has been changed, and I'll be having it ten minutes later, so I'll wait with you outside and will introduce you to each other, if that is okay to you, of course." He said warmly.

"Yeah sure, no problem."

He got up and he and I both walked through the corridors towards the main entrance. Once we got there we waited, I waved at Seungmin and I.N, who walked with their hands intertwined smiling at each other in their little world.

Next were Changbin Hyung and Chan Hyung, who asked me what I was doing there, I explained the whole situation and they said that they would like to meet them. They asked me where Jisung was and after I told them they ran off to find him.

I waited patiently until the director spoke.

"Those two in black are the new students."

I looked up and spotted them immediately, my eyes widen in shock.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Bro, these two pictures hit like a truck, especially since I'm a soft stan, so I also have no idea why am I writing something like this but uh, yeah, it is fun.

Anyways... New chapter uwu!

Hope you enjoy it, also, these will be quite short compared to my other book, STRAY KIDS ONE-SHOTS, but I hope you still enjoy it anyway.

Bye, stay safe! I love you~