~CHAPTER 16~

~MINHO P.O.V.~

Okay, teams of between two and three people, that would mean it's a possibility for Felix, Hyunjin, and I to be all together in the same team.

"Okay, Ashley and Hanna, Brian, Jason and Luke, Lisa, Vivian and Maria, Hyunjin and Minho, and Felix, Kyle and Jack. You'll be working together in these groups until the end of the workshop. This week's assignment is pretty easy, you can do whatever you want, the only thing is I will give you a piece of paper where you'll have the song you have to dance to and a room for you to practice in."

I looked at Hyunjin and he looked at me. We were both thinking the same; why couldn't Felix be with us? But then again, it was kind of understandable, Felix's dance style was bright and energetic, while we settled more towards a mysterious and intimidating vibe.

~HYUNJIN P.O.V.~

I took a deep breath, I was jealous, jealous Felix was with them, and not us. But I knew I had to control myself. Felix, Minho and I had know each other for a very short period of time, and we aren't even close friends, I have no right to be jealous.

I took the piece of paper and headed towards Minho to read it together. 

Save your tears - The Weekend, dance room number 5.

At least the song was a good choice.

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I was kind of upset when I realized I wouldn't be in the same team as Hyunjin and Minho, but I understood the teacher's opinion. Both Kyle and Jack were very good dancers, they passed the audition with an 85 and 80 respectevily.

I grabbed the piece of paper that had our names on it in a messy and quick handwriting and headed towards the two other boys. Both of them were blond, tall and built, the dressed in a similar style, honestly they looked kind of basic. I could tell by the way the looked at me that they didn't want to be in the same team as me, but I didn't either. So we would just have to put up with it.

"Hi!" I said smiling, trying to be friendly for everyone's sake.

"Just open the damn paper, I wanna know what we're working with," said Jack snatching the paper out of my hands and opening it.

"Fire by BTS, gym," read Kyle, "okay, let's get moving."

And they left, not even bothering to wait for me. I looked back and saw Hyunjin looking at me, a hint of worry in his face and Minho glearing and my two dance partners who were reaching for the door. I gave them a reassuring smile trying to convince them, or myself, that everything would be fine. I waved goodbye and headed off to the gym.

~HYUNJIN P.O.V.~

We were discussing the basics of the choreography before going to our practice room when my eyes noticed a harsh movement close to us so I looked at what was going on. One of Felix dance partners took the paper from his hands without permission. I looked at the boys and noticed how they were glearing at him.

I touched Minho's shoulder and he looked up at me in confusion, I pointed towards Felix direction with my head and he looked at what was going on. His brown eyes danced through the scene analyzing it, and soon enough his stare became dark.

"Don't be to obvious Min, let's just keep an eye on them and make sure Felix is okay," he nodded.

We were still looking at them when they started to leave, and Felix turned around to wave goodbye to us. He smiled, in a way of saying 'I will be okay', but I didn't believe it, manly because Feix didn't either.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

This is outrageous! I'm so mad and upset right now. We've been working on the choreography, already done a minute of it, and not once was I in the center! I'm not asking for it to be completely equal all the time but dude, don't be like this. They were doing all the work by themselves, never asking me if I liked the steps they were choosing of if I felt comfortable with them.

I took a few deep breaths, hoping both boys would soften up during the week.