~CHAPTER 36~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I walked down the hospital corridor, following Mrs. Ramírez. I was finally free to go... well, wherever I could go now, with my uncle, and aunt, I guess...

We entered the waiting area, and there they were: a tall, slim woman, and a shorter, chubbier man. They both looked like they had been crying and plastered fake smiles on their faces when they saw me. I've used those enough to know how to identify them.

I followed Mrs. Ramírez, who walked up to them. She did some presentations.

"Eric, Amalia, this is Felix, your nephew. Felix, these are Eric and Amalia, your uncle and aunt. They will be taking care of you from now on."

We smiled at each other. Then I noticed they were other people looking at us. I turned around and saw them. Chan and Changbin were there, and so was Jisung, who had stayed with me from the beginning.

I went towards them and the three of them hugged me tightly. When we separated, Jisung spoke.

"I'm sorry Lix I-, sometimes I was so worried for you that I had anxiety attacks, and I ended up telling them. I'm sorry, I promised you, but it was kind of too much, I'm not blaming you or anything I just-" he sighed, "I was just really worried. Please don't be mad at me, all though I would perfectly understand if you were."

I smiled and hugged him.

"I already knew," the three of them looked at me, shocked, "oh c'mon, you're not that good at being subtle. The morning after I called you crying about what had happened with my father Chan and Changbin were both looking at me like I was about to break, so I just put the pieces together and yeah," they looked at each other dumbfounded, "that's not important right now. "I said, redirecting the conversation, "I need you guys to do something for me," they nodded, listening to me carefully, "could you explain what happened to the rest of the group, like in the group chat? I just, I want you all to know, because I'm going to need you guys, and, yeah."

"Of course, we can do that, Lix," Jisung said, "just this incident, or the whole story?"

"Just this incident."

"Do you," Chan said, doubtful about whether he should continue what he was about to say, "do you want Hyunjin and Minho to know as well?"

The question made me stop and think. Did I want them to know? Technically they already knew part of what was going on... They were very sweet and understanding when everything happened... They knew exactly what to do...

"Yes, if you wouldn't mind, you could also add them to the group chat..." someone interrupted me.

"Felix," it was my aunt, Amalia, she had a soothing, sweet voice, "we should get going. It's a twenty-minute drive until we get home, and you still have to have dinner and organize your room, besides, you need to rest."

"Okay," I said, "can I say goodbye first?"

"Sure, take your time."

"Well, I might see you on Monday but I'm not really sure, it depends on how things are going..."

"Sure, Lix, you don't have to worry about anything, just take your time with anything you need, and feel free to talk to any of us if you need anything," Changbin said, setting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, and hugged the three of them one last time before turning around, and going to where my uncle and aunt were.