~CHAPTER 8~

~FELIX P.O.V.

As soon as he finished ranting and he looked at me, I smiled warmly.
"Of course I forgive you Hyung."
He smiled at me.
"Thank you Felix, I appreciate it," he said going back to his cold state.
"You can stop doing that," I said giggling.
"Doing what?" He looked at me confused.
"That thing that you do, where you act cold to hide your feelings so you don't get hurt."
His eyes widened.
"How, how did you realize?"
"Minho-Hyung is always the one taking the initiative and you just kind of stay back. Besides, I prefer observing over talking," I smiled at him.
"What makes you think I'll open up to you?" He asked with a cocky attitude.
"Nothing, and you don't have to, I just wanted to let you know that in case being cold is exhausting or it makes you uncomfortable, that you can be yourself around me, that's all," I looked at my phone, "Oh well, I have to go back to my friends, see you around Hyung, bye!" I waved and walked away.

~HYUNJIN P.O.V.~

He left and I stood there, probably looking extremely dumb. How could he have noticed so much about my personality just by my body language? And, most importantly, how can he be so kind without expecting anything beforehand? It's like he genuinely cares about people...

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I went back to my table and saw Chan looking at me with worry. Before he could start bombing me with questions I spoke.
"Technically the fact that Hyunjin-Hyung spoke to me is your fault," I said sitting down and grabbing my fork.
He raised his eyebrows skeptically.
"How is it my fault?"
"You talked to them when I told you not to, one of them felt bad and came to apologize. Don't say sorry thought, I'm glad you talked to them, I think one of them is nice. Thank you Hyung," I said smiling lightly.
"You're welcome, I guess," Chan said confused, taking a sip of water.
"You're too good to people, Lix" Jisung said, clinging on Chan, "and you don't expect anything in return, you're gonna get hurt Felix."
"Maybe I will, or maybe I won't, but it's very sad that all that we do, we do because we expect something in return. Maybe I won't get anything back, but I feel happy knowing that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings, and I feel even better if I know I made someone's day better. That's enough for me," I said smiling.
"I swear to God Hyung," Jeongin said, "you're such an angle, how come you haven't found someone yet, like, you're a piece of gold."
"Maybe the right person, or people, are sitting right behind us," Seungmin said.
I looked at the table behind me, to see Hynjin and Minho eating peacefully.
"What?!" I exclaimed, "are you guys out of your mind? There's no way that could ever happen!" I said shacking my head.
"Why not though?" Chan said, "you said one of them is nice, and maybe the other one is too..."
"Yeah maybe, but we're way to different..." I said playing with my food.
"I wouldn't see it as 'way to different', but as, 'you could complement each other," Jeongin said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

~AUTHOUR'S NOTE~

Hey everyone!
Sorry for disappearing but I've been concentrating on my other book, STRAY KIDS ONE SHOTS, I'm back though. So I hope you enjoy!
Stay safe STAY!❤️