~CHAPTER 30~

~MONDAY~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

It has been a long-ass weekend, and I never thought I'd say this but I'm happy to be back at school again, at least I get to breathe some outdoor air for a while.

I had to participate in that business meal my parents had been talking about. They made sure that my outfit didn't show my bruise. I could tell my mom was a bit worried after seeing the inflammation hadn't died down the next day, but as always she kept her mouth shut and didn't do anything to defend me.

The school day was already over and I was now walking toward the practice room we had assigned for Danceracha's practice. I was wondering if I should go or not to practice today, I needed my wrist to heal, but if I didn't go it would raise suspicions, and I didn't want to be in more pain than the one I was already in.

I sighed, looking down to my feet, my black converse tapping against the humid concrete.

I entered the practice room and saw the two older males already stretching.

"Sorry I was late, biology teacher kept me after class..."I said and I noticed that both Hyunjin and Minho looked at each other in astonishment, but decided to ignore them and start stretching.

~HYUNJIN P.O.V.~

"Biology?" Minho whispered with a questioning look on his face, "but didn't you go talk to the biology teacher after class, because you had some questions about the new project?"

I nodded.

"Maybe he has a different teacher?" I suggested, shrugging.

Minho shook his head.

"No, that can't be, I saw her teaching one day, Felix was taking notes in that class," he sat beside me, looking at Felix suspiciously, the boy had his back facing us while stretching his hamstrings, "people can't clone themselves, as far as I'm aware, why would he lie to us about something like that? What is he hiding?"

I shook my head.

"Remember Felix's conditions, it's a professional relationship and only that, it's none of our business."

Minho sighed but nodded.

"Felix," he called the boy out, he turned his head to look in our directions, but at a random point, never at us directly, "are you ready to start?"

He sighed, then nodded and got up, losing his balance in the process, why didn't he use his hands for support? What is up with him today?

~FELIX P.O.V.~

"So this week's assignment is floorwork," Minho started, but the rest of what he said, I couldn't hear.

I felt the blood running through my veins freeze, I could feel myself getting pale. Floorwork? Well, fuck me, how am I supposed to get through that with the wrist I have?

"Felix, would you be okay with this idea as the concept and story of our choreography?" Hyunjin asked, pulling me out of reality when he said my name.

I nodded, having no idea what in the world he was talking about.

"Okay," he said, flashing a smile, "I suggest we start presenting the steps we have in mind, and then we can try to build something up with the material we have. I'll go set up the camera so we don't lose any of the ideas."

He speed-walked toward his bag and grabbed his phone, setting it up in one of the corners of the room.

"Okay," Minho said, "if you don't mind I would like to be the first to start."

Both me and Hyunjin nodded and he got in front of us, starting to dance, as we both followed him. The second I put some weight on my hand I felt a sharp pain numb my entire arm, making it wobble, but I just breathed through it. You can do this, Felix, I know you can. WRONG. At some point we had to get on a one-hand handstand, I felt my wrist crack as I lost my balance and curled up in a ball before I hit the floor.

I closed my eye so that the tears wouldn't start running down my cheeks. I hugged my injured wrist as I felt someone's hand on my side, gently shaking me awake. I groaned, just to prove I hadn't passed out.

They both sighed in relief. I felt a strong pair of hands pull my arm away from my chest. I tried to resist and hide, but I was injured, tired, and weak. One of the hands rode the sleeve of my hoodie up and I heard both of them gasp.

"What the fuck?!"

"Lix, where the hell did that bruise come from?!"