~CHAPTER 25~

~AUTHOR'S P.O.V.~

"Is it really necessary?" Felix asked sighing.

"I would like you to try again Felix," the dance instructor said sternly.

"Since when do you want me to try?" the boy asked, slightly raising his voice, "until someone actually hurts me? Do you think I've not hurt already? It's one asshole after the other! I don't want to keep being miserable over and over again!"

The dance instructor sighed, he knew his student was right.

"Okay, I understand. You've got a point, your mental health is more important than anything else. You are free to leave the workshop. Just please, I would appreciate it if you would come to this week's presentation. See what the students have prepared this week, and if after that you still want to leave, you're free to go."

Felix thought that was reasonable. The instructor had always been nice to him, so he really has no reason to say no. Besides, watching people dance, and being in that type of atmosphere always made him happier, so it really wouldn't hurt to be there.

"Okay, I'll be there, but I can't promise I'll change my mind."

The older male nodded in understanding.

"That's enough for me. Thank you, Felix."

The younger nodded and left the room.

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I sat down at my lunch table, where all of my friends were. Good to see neither Hyunjin nor Minho had shown up.

"Guys," I said, "I have tea to spill."

All of them looked at me.

"Should we take that as a good thing?" Jisung asked.

"I don't really know, but it's refreshing, that's for sure," I said, raising my brows.

"Okay, spill," chan said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Okay, so basically, Minho and Hyunjin were as much of assholes as the last two I danced with. The only difference is that they were better dancers, more handsome, and more manipulative. So I decided to leave the workshop. And never speak to them again. I mean, they are assholes, and they are probably dating that girl from the park, so what better motive than to get them out of my life?"

I looked at the boys, they looked back at me, slowly taking that information in.

"Is that what you think is the best for you?" Changbin asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Then we're happy for you, and we support you no matter what." The short rapper finished.

"But Felix-Hyung, if you're not in the dance workshop, what workshop are you going to choose?" Jeongin asked.

"I'm gonna try to have the free hours that I'm supposed to use for the workshop free for as long as possible. I need them to study, and it's not like my parents are gonna care as long as I'm using my time to study."

"And if the principal tells you you have to choose another workshop?" Seungmin asked.

"Then I'll probably choose the singing workshop. I would like to pursue a career in something related to music. I have no idea how to produce, but I have a decent voice, so yeah, that's that."

"It will be great to have you around Felix," Seungmin said, giving me a smile.

"Thanks, Minnie, it will also be great to have real friends like you around."

~TIMESKIP TO FRIDAY~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

It was time for the weekly dance presentation. I arrived at school half an hour early. Even though I barely had spent a month there but if I have to be honest, I'm gonna miss it. It's easy to get attached to people and places where you do something you love. Maybe that's why I started falling for those two too quickly. Maybe I made them perfect people because I connected them to dance, something that means the world to me.