~CHAPTER 3~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

The two of them were absolutely gorgeous.

The taller out of the two had a slim and fluid figure, his black hair combed carefully leaving part of his forehead exposed. His eyes were dark and mischievous, although he looked like a calm and nice person, somebody with feelings. His lips were plump and he was overall absolutely beautiful.

The other one was another thing, he was slightly more muscular, his eyes held nothing more than darkness, he was intimidating, looked like he had a stone-cold heart, which was contrasting with his face, that had a cat-like look.

I gulped hard, they immediately gave me the "bad boy" vibe. But as I always said to myself, I pushed prejudices out of the way.

"Mr. Hwang, Mr. Lee, welcome to our precious high school," the principal said, smiling warmly. "This is Mr. Lee, Lee Felix, Felix this is Hwang Hyunjin nad Lee Minho."

I smiled kindly.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" I said happily.

Both of them rolled their eyes at my words, wow, rude.

"So, Felix is two years younger than you guys but he volunteered to give you a tour throughout the school, besides he has some older friends your age, I think you could get along quite nicely." The principal said again, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

I nodded at his words.

"Well Felix," he spoke again, "I have to go to a meeting so I will leave you to it."

"Sure."

"Okay, great, I hope you have a wonderful first day, here are their schedules, "he handled me two foulders, "goodbye."

After he left I scanned through the papers.

"Okay, well, you have all the classes together and you share English with Channie-Hyung, one of my friends, and history with Changbin-Hyung, another of my friends, here you go," I gave them the schedules.

We headed to school.

"Can you tell me your locker numbers please?"

"325" Said Minho.

"326" Said Hyunjin.

"Okay, this is your lockers, mine is 328, we are close to each other, so if you have any question you can just ask," I said smiling, but they still wouldn't smile back, am I doing something wrong?

"So each subject has their assigned classroom, names are on top of the door. All of your classrooms are on this floor. The gym is in the back of the school and the bathrooms are at the end of every hallway..." I thought for a moment thinking if I forgot anything, "and that would be it, any questions?"

Both of them looked at each other before looking back at me.

"No, thank you," Hyunjin said coldly.

"Well, I can accompany you to your-" I was cut off by Minho.

"That won't be necessary, as far as I am concerned you are younger than us so you don't have the right to accompany us anywhere." He said getting closer to me I backed away and flinched when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, Jisung.

"Chill dude, he was just being nice," he said.

"Are you in the same grade?" Minho asked Jisung he nodded.

"Then you should use honorifics don't you think?" Minho spat back.

"I'm sorry SUNBAE, "Jisung said sarcastically, "but I was thought that I should respect people who respect me and my friends and family, you don't get respect simply because you are older, you earn it by respecting others." He shot back.

I could tell both Minho and Hyunjin were taken back.

"Whatever, "Minho said, rolling his eyes, "let's just go to class Hyunjin."

They both left. And we immediately noticed all the girls already drooling over them.

"D*mn, "Jisung said, "these two will become the school f*ckboys faster than you can say fried chicken."

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Yoooooh, okay sorry,

Anyway, welcome to a new chapter, yay!

I made Minho so mean LOL, I think Hyunjin will be the softie out of the two but I'm not sure.

Get ready for protective mama Chan in the next one!

Enjoy~