~CHAPTER 24~

~NO ONE'S P.O.V.~

"C'mon Felix! It's really not that difficult, we're trying to be fucking patient but you need to focus!" Minho yelled, clearly on his nerves.

But the mentioned boy wasn't having it this time. Sure, dancing with Hyunjin and Minho was much better than with those two assholes; they were patient and showed him the steps he had difficulties with. But it wasn't all happiness and flowers.

"Oh, don't come at me with that bullshit Hyung!" Felix snapped, "just because you're better than my last dance team doesn't mean you're perfect!"

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Hyunjin intervened.

"You treat me like a fucking five-year-old. Like if I was made out of glass. God forbid you would tell me I'm making a mistake, poor little Lixie would break. Do you think I don't notice how you're constantly making choreographies easier for me? Even the teacher called us out on it, but we are doing the same shit over and over again!" Felix said, aggressively moving his arms to accentuate his point.

"Felix that's-" Minho tried to speak.

"Let me finish," Felix said, putting his hand up, asking for silence, "this is not happening randomly. I've also tried to tell you we are doing worse week by week but you don't listen. You dismiss all my ideas. What's the problem with my moves and advice huh? Is your testosterone too strong to let you try out something new? Or is your toxic masculinity getting in the way, making you feel insecure?" Felix knew he had hit a big soft spot, but he also knew he was right, he took a deep breath, "I just want to have a voice in this group. New and different ideas can make us stronger and stand out!"

The two older boys looked at one another, dumbfounded. They looked down at the boy with cold stares, getting closer together, crossing their arms over their chests. Looking intimidating always helped them get what they wanted from anyone... Bold of them to assume Felix was anyone.

The shorter boy was hurt by their intention to intimidate him. He expected them to realize they were doing something wrong. This was the second time they were being extremely toxic towards him. He couldn't accept it this time. He couldn't keep giving chances to someone who didn't appreciate them. This plus the fact they were probably dating the pretty girl in the park was reason enough for Felix's brain and heart to burn any illusion left with them.

He sighed.

"So this is what you're gonna try? Try to make me feel small and helpless? Instead of thinking and trying to solve the problem, you're trying to shut me up? Is that how it's going to work?" he shut up for a few seconds, looking for any sign of remorse in the boys, there wasn't any. He looked at both of them in the eyes, "I'm done."

"What?" they both asked, stunned.

"Yes, I'm done, done with you're playboy, bad boy bullshit, and I'm done with you're stupidity, fuck off, and don't ever speak to me again."

Felix grabbed his things and left the room, closing the door loudly behind him.

Author's note:

Sorry for the long wait! Exam period was on, but it's finally over, so yeah, I'll be posting as much as I can.

Love you STAY!