~CHAPTER 26~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I was walking around the room when I heard the door open. I looked back and saw them, Hyunjin and Minho. Both of them smiled at me. I just ignored them.

After being lost in my thought for a while I finally decided to take a good seat before the place got too crowded with the rest of the workshop students. 

I noticed that Hyunjin and Minho had sat down close to my bag, opposite to where they usually sat at. Was that a way to try to talk to me? Even though I had worked hard trying to get them out of my head, that alone made the butterflies in my stomach wake up again. But I wasn't going to let my heart hurt me again, not this time. It may hurt a bit now, but it will prevent bigger pain later.

I grabbed my stuff and went to the opposite side of the room. It started filling up with students and shortly after the teacher arrived, and the presentations started.

All of the groups were amazing. Finally, Hyunjin and Minho's turn came around. I rolled my eyes thinking about how "manly" and "bad boyish" they were going to make the whole thing.

They both got in the center of the classroom and got into starting position. The music started playing, and they started moving. My eyes widened; all my ideas, all the steps they had dismissed, the concept ideas I had given, they were all in the choreography, which was nothing like the one we had worked on when we were together.

After their presentation ended everyone started clapping loudly. So did I, but not for them, for myself, even though they danced to it, those were my ideas, my hard work, my knowledge, and my creativity. And I deserved to be applauded for that.

The teacher got up and walked to the center of the room.

"Well, I think it's clear that the best performance was executed by Minho and Hyunjin, " he paused for a moment, "comparing this presentation to your audition, you didn't do this on your own. I actually doubt you did any part of this on your own. it's really a shame you didn't value such a talent; his creativity and passion would have made you shine. So, let's clap for them because they won, but please fellow students, keep in mind who did the real work here, right Felix?"

Everyone started clapping and I smiled, nodding.